Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks PCK

I remember starting a thread for interest on this sculpt well over two years ago now, maybe more like three. It was a cruel blow when Kai decided he couldn't offer it in the end. So pleased to eventually have it now :)

Well that signature is just awesome!

Congrats guys, great sculpts, but I may be wrong not sure its appropriate to show and go on about another sculptors sculpt when you are in Rainman's thread which is about the same character, doesn't offend me because I like Rainman's Bickle sculpts but I remember this coming up in a prior thread I could be wrong though, also not trying to start anything

I just thought of it as If I was Rainman, and I saw people posting another sculptors work in my own thread about the same character, sure no one is comparing it in words but all the praise its getting would make mine seem inferior, like I said I could be wrong that's just the way I saw it, just wouldn't wanna offend Lee, especially after the PF boys and how hard he's working on Bickle

I highly doubt he would take offence at that. It's not like RM's hasn't received a heavy amount of praise as well :dunno

I love them both!

If you look back over the pages you will find I have supported him through thick and thin over this. It actually lead to me being banned.

Congrats guys, great sculpts, but I may be wrong not sure its appropriate to show and go on about another sculptors sculpt when you are in Rainman's thread which is about the same character, doesn't offend me because I like Rainman's Bickle sculpts but I remember this coming up in a prior thread I could be wrong though, also not trying to start anything

I agree! ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back