Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who was the company who bought the sculpt from him, and hasnt done anything with it? :cuckoo:

That would be me :D. I have a box here with a couple of hundred of these in it. I like to lay them all out on the floor once in a while and roll around in them. Makes me feel all tingly!

I have instructed my lawyer to open legal proceedings against Kai for letting Aaron and Tim have one of these each. Bad Kai :thwak

That would be me :D. I have a box here with a couple of hundred of these in it. I like to lay them all out on the floor once in a while and roll around in them. Makes me feel all tingly!

I have instructed my lawyer to open legal proceedings against Kai for letting Aaron and Tim have one of these each. Bad Kai :thwak

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

I thought we had him change the direction of an eyebrow hair to make it OOAK, thus avoiding any such situation like legal proceedings :dunno

I don't think it looks much different than what we've been shown all along. Aeon's paint job could be the favorable pick this time around. I thought that might be the case from the brginining so I got her versions also to hedge my bet; but there's no way of judging accurately until we get it in hand

Like Pop, this looks pretty much like the prototype to my eyes. Yeah, it could be shot a bit more favorably, but it looks precisely like the one on his website to me. I also picked up Aeon sculpts because I thought they looked better in pics. We'll see when they get in-hand!

:horror:horror:horror

:drool

null_zps4e1c82cc.jpg

Back