Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol woah this escalated quickly was just a joke ;) I love the USA lol one of my fave places to go on vacation go at least once a year. Just don't see why my toys should be held up for your holidays ;)

My implication was that it's an american production from american writers and american actors. You do know what AMC stands for right? :lol

I can enjoy a show made and written in America without feeling the need to pay homage to it :dunno

I'm not saying you need to but you are. :lol I also agree with you that most of the people we lock up are for bull****. My point is simply that most people would associate Breaking Bad as a product of America none the less, especially if you aren't in America and have to go out of your way to watch it. The entire show is also heavily about the american way of life. The same way most others here would associate Dr. Who with the UK. In other words it was a joke Francis.

I'm not saying you need to but you are. :lol I also agree with you that most of the people we lock up are for bull****. My point is simply that most people would associate Breaking Bad as a product of America none the less, especially if you aren't in America and have to go out of your way to watch it. The entire show is also heavily about the american way of life. The same way most others here would associate Dr. Who with the UK. In other words it was a joke Francis.

By 'it' I meant the country.

Anyway thread is derailed enough :peace

Absolutely the most articulate point in this little conversation! :clap
The business of building Supermax prisons is a highly prosperous business in the land of the free.

And Karamazov's right about America saving the world economics....and the "what have you done for me lately"

so Love it or Leave it.....Back to Bickle

Last edited:
Hello fellow freaks. Any idea if there is a link posted on how to plug the torso into a ttm for these figures. I know it wont be rocket science and i have opened ttm before for parts but was wondering if there is a step by step, just so that i dont mess up a figure :) ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thought I would throw up the full size. Looks awesome. Are all the Mohawk heads getting blood or is this special?

539788_673570279344502_1439952440_n.jpg

Back