Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is the graphic coming on the boxes or is it to be the new whities?

Couldn't give two **** about the boxes. To me its about the meat. Ironic, as one of the things I like to do with my offerings is come up with some neat package. Strange, now that I think about. Hmmm.

.... & potatoes :lecture

I like Rainman's earlier black boxes with the red satin inside and the Gold "Rainman Artwork" lettering on the outside.

Looked very classy and a beautiful touch.

I saw the old school ones with his logo on the outside but I didn't know that there was a red interior.

Does anyone know when that stopped?

The most definitely are but is he adding the graphic to them on this release or did he have to X it? I know that the accessory housing couldn't happen but what's the final word on the boxes?

The graphic is that sleeve cover. Which brings to my next point....Rainman desperately needs to up the ante on the Art Direction.

I am lost, is these iminime boxes are for separate purchase? ... Am a bit lost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oh, my mistake... Sorry RM...:eek::eek:
I need to watch Taxi Driver again! :slap

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Before shipping too!!!! YEY!!!

:lol:rotfl:lol

Those new boxes are straight from the same place Iminime gets there's apparently.

Do you know where they get these boxes from? Ive found a website that makes custom made boxes, but they dont offer a magnetised folding lid like the boxes that Iminimi uses.

Back