Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome but tad confused, yellow box is for DX but all the DX CoA are in white boxes, or in the DX set you get 1 white and 1 yellow?

Edit: Actually the top flap is only yellow piece so those all could be yellow too my bad, love it still.

Glad I went DX.

On a side note: I think this is the rainman figue I've ever seen most sales for. Before it's even shipped. :lol

Strange.

Ya I don't get it either, this is looking awesome, gonna be an amazing figure and people are selling before inhand pics!

I remember people were dumping Bill fullsets early on in it's release as well.....:rotfl!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNJ1B_2b17s&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Looks awesome but tad confused, yellow box is for DX but all the DX CoA are in white boxes, or in the DX set you get 1 white and 1 yellow?

Edit: Actually the top flap is only yellow piece so those all could be yellow too my bad, love it still.

I'm guessing its a yellow slide over cover which slides over the white box.(don't know the correct name for it though)

Boxes look really nice.

Yellow sleeves… What??? Has RM not looked at any reference pics?
I'm sure he does not have yellow sleeves on his shirt or jacket...

That's a joke.... right?

His sleeves only came up looking green because of the type of film used. They were actually yellow and I believe you can see the difference in color when the new bluray is released.

His sleeves only came up looking green because of the type of film used. They were actually yellow and I believe you can see the difference in color when the new bluray is released.

Phew! For a while there I was getting worried that RM had messed up. I just watched my Blu Ray and you are right. If you look at it in certain scenes while using some imagination, the sleeves are indeed very yellow...

Last edited:
Phew! For a while there I was getting worried that RM had messed up. I just watched my Blu Ray and you are right. If you look at it in certain scenes while using some imagination, the sleeves are indeed very yellow...

Oh, my mistake... Sorry RM...:eek::eek:
I need to watch Taxi Driver again! :slap

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Before shipping too!!!! YEY!!!

Back