Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carnt bring myself to part with Vincent fullset .... I've tried and the more I think about this guy and look at him the more he keeps growing on me to where its got to the point of this is the best travolta I've seen and we won't get another like this from a artist like rainman .
Even without jules this guys a real winner .
So I'm keeping him and hopefully to take jules home to but we shall see.
As a great man on the board just stated once the dust settles , these guys will be a epic set which I'm sure if I passed or sold I would regret later on .
A few peeps here not happy with the dork outfit sets choice and we should of been offered something else instead , I agree jules is light and the suitcase should of been a given also the burger / sprite but the dork outfits are epic especially jules red shorts there killer
But Only my opinion here.

:goodpost: Your wise above your years bro!:wink1:

Just relaxing while I wait for the Jules painted head to go on sale later this week.

Vince4_zpsf6b69691.jpg

Grow on you? Soon you'll come home after a hard days work and find me giving your wife a foot massage.
:wink1:

Hows that for growing on you??

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

For those that still have Vince or plan on buying one of the many that have flooded the selling area, I have found the perfect hands for him. They fit the gun and figure perfect. No finger on the trigger but we all see what happened to Marvin when he holds his gun that way.
Enterbay MIB K hands. Paint is way better then others and they are a touch meaty to boot. I had these extras in my box from my K so for me they were free.
IMG_20130518_103250_660.jpg

IMG_20130518_103315_420.jpg

IMG_20130518_103333_329.jpg

IMG_20130518_103418_886.jpg

So them hands work fine with HT pegs bud?

Just relaxing while I wait for the Jules painted head to go on sale later this week.

Vince4_zpsf6b69691.jpg

Grow on you? Soon you'll come home after a hard days work and find me giving your wife a foot massage.

And which floor window would I be throwing you out of again ...2nd ?

Lol....😄

Great pic there my man ....

What suit did you use for this? Or is this RM suit?

Vince4_zpsf6b69691.jpg

Thanks Robbie :duff

The hands at the front, are they ideal for holding a briefcase? They look like they are?

For those that still have Vince or plan on buying one of the many that have flooded the selling area, I have found the perfect hands for him. They fit the gun and figure perfect. No finger on the trigger but we all see what happened to Marvin when he holds his gun that way.
Enterbay MIB K hands. Paint is way better then others and they are a touch meaty to boot. I had these extras in my box from my K so for me they were free.
IMG_20130518_103250_660.jpg

IMG_20130518_103315_420.jpg

IMG_20130518_103333_329.jpg

IMG_20130518_103418_886.jpg

Missed this before! Thanks for the heads up Robbie. Just snatched up a set! :hi5:

Proper shot myself in the foot there! I was just about to grab them off ebay and now they have gone :slap

:lol

What suit did you use for this? Or is this RM suit?

Enterbay MIB Suit with minor mods.

The pants were a little to long, so I took them up about a 1/4 inch.

The shoulder pads needed some futzing as well, but still a very nice
suit for $40.00.

:clap :clap :clap

Back