Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly why I hadn't started the thread yet. :lol

Someone did start the thread though? Like a few weeks ago?

I think it's kinda premature that he announces Travis, since most folks will wanna save up and get that instead?

That little competition going on of who knows what first before everyone else regarding Rainman's projects and who's "in the know" with him can sometimes hurt him.

I'm pretty sure he gets pressured with this question all the time:
"Can I please announce and start a thread about it?!!!!, Can I?! Can I?!"
:lol

This comment is not directed at you snake (especially since you were keeping it to yourself) nor to Magnus since I'm pretty sure he had permission from Lee to reveal it. I just think he should reveal information (or have someone do it for him as it's been done) until the time is right.

That little competition going on of who knows what first before everyone else regarding Rainman's projects and who's "in the know" with him can sometimes hurt him.

I'm pretty sure he gets pressured with this question all the time:
"Can I please announce and start a thread about it?!!!!, Can I?! Can I?!"
:lol

This comment is not directed at you snake (especially since you were keeping it to yourself) nor to Magnus since I'm pretty sure he had permission from Lee to reveal it. I just think he should reveal information (or have someone do it for him as it's been done) until the time is right.

Of course I had the permission and wouldn't have done so any other way. The thread was also thrown up early to show Lee there is real support for the character and project. There was gonna be a hiccup from keeping this happening. So he said he wanted to see and feel the love on the forum.

Was it a little early. Yeah I guess! But I doubt it will steal Jules Thunder once he is shown. Which is scheduled for this week. So V.I.P.'s get your $$$ ready!

All in all, I think this might be the best year in the 1/6 custom game! Grail after grail!!!! :panic:

Of course I had the permission and wouldn't have done so any other way. The thread was also thrown up early to show Lee there is real support for the character and project. There was gonna be a hiccup from keeping this happening. So he said he wanted to see and feel the love on the forum.

Was it a little early. Yeah I guess! But I doubt it will steal Jules Thunder once he is shown. Which is scheduled for this week. So V.I.P.'s get your $$$ ready!

All in all, I think this might be the best year in the 1/6 custom game! Grail after grail!!!! :panic:

This week?!?!! Wow great news!! What a crazy year so far.

pretty normal what he asked to you, usually a parcel with tracking number return back to the sender....if not delivered...
then when he will got it he will send to you again...
have you try to contact the custom duty?, is blocked there for sure....
my enterbay FOF(missing invoice) has been blocked for one month and half before the deliver....
and I didn't got any call by any custom duty, i had to do all by myself..

I didn't say it's not normal but I got proof he sent it to a wrong address. It's 380 miles away from my home so I can't get there. I called the custom duty, they told me about the wrong address but they didn't hold it or tax it. I also contacted the local post center corresponding to the internet zipcode showed by the tracking. They have nothing and the internet tracking indicates "final delivery" it's been 9 days.. I am leaving in less than 3 weeks to the us for 3 months so yeah I am a bit anxious....because I can't do anything but wait.

Big statement there bud and to be completely honest I don't blame you one bit... I'm thinking about letting mine go too. I was never in love with it anyway I'd give it a 7 at best.

I tried to like it, and had intention of getting jules as well as PF is my favorite tarantino movie. But after seeing how Jules turn out, i cant keep this by itself. Dont get me wrong, Jules looks pretty good, but i was kinda expecting butcher quality figure here, and it feels a bit rushed. Plus the no briefcase thing is the deal breaker for me.

I hope he takes his time in sculpting Bickle, will keep an eye on that instead.

For those that still have Vince or plan on buying one of the many that have flooded the selling area, I have found the perfect hands for him. They fit the gun and figure perfect. No finger on the trigger but we all see what happened to Marvin when he holds his gun that way.
Enterbay MIB K hands. Paint is way better then others and they are a touch meaty to boot. I had these extras in my box from my K so for me they were free.
IMG_20130518_103250_660.jpg

IMG_20130518_103315_420.jpg

IMG_20130518_103333_329.jpg

IMG_20130518_103418_886.jpg

Funny thing is, when I got this figure I was not impressed. It just didnt do it for me. So much that I checked with a boardie to see if they wanted to buy it the first day. But as I waited to see how the response was, because frankly I didnt want to bash the figure straight out when people were getting there's, it started to grow on me. Then I decided to kind of mess around a bit with it. The biggest problem I saw was his legs were tooth picks. I am not a big fan of HT's proportions. They are good for years past and some hero figures, but as people have developed better tailoring they just dont work. So I set out to thicken his torso and legs. I still think his torso is too short, and so when I get Jules, Im going to lengthen it which should help balance the height difference. I have since found a new love for this figure. It doesnt photo well and really requires flat lighting. Sitting on my shelf, I think he looks killer but when I take him to my work desk, the directional lighting changes his face.
In regards to his accessories, I have him holding his gun and thats it. I really didn't need more then that. I know people are expecting more for what we pay, but honestly I don't need much. Jules on the other hand really should have a case, more then anything. That one makes me scratch my head. But for me, this pair is going to be epic when all the dust settles. But thats just my opinion.

Back