Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of hard not to think of Mia when referring to Pulp Fiction

pulp-fiction-poster.jpg

Sure regarding the poster... but I think of Jules/Vincent first

The poster and Jackrabbit Slims scenes are why I consider Mia essential. But Jackrabbit, the Bret scene, and the final scene in the diner really stick out as the definitive Pulp Fiction scenes to me. I love the whole damn move, but the Butch stuff just doesn't seem as distinctive and memorable. Maybe it's because I had already seen Willis so much going into that film, while those other actors really took on a new life they never had before after those performances.

What!? The Store Basement scene with the gimp is so memorable! Especially when Butch gets loose and chooses a weapon and then goes back down haha

The poster and Jackrabbit Slims scenes are why I consider Mia essential. But Jackrabbit, the Bret scene, and the final scene in the diner really stick out as the definitive Pulp Fiction scenes to me. I love the whole damn move, but the Butch stuff just doesn't seem as distinctive and memorable. Maybe it's because I had already seen Willis so much going into that film, while those other actors really took on a new life they never had before after those performances.

:lecture
I think Butch isn't as instantly recognizable as the Jules or Vince characters are. It's Bruce Willis, the casual movie person might even confuse it with a Die Hard Bruce Willis.

Jules for me all the Way. It's a shame not to have the matching pair, but my personal take on it is that Jules is a strong enough character by himself especially when he screams out....... "Ezekiel 25:17 "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.......

...Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness....for he is truly his brother's keeper....and the finder of lost children

:D You rang?

Reciting movie lines always gets me out of the woodwork

I guess everyone views the characters importance differently (or who is more memorable/iconic)

IMO Jules, Vince and Butch are clearly the main characters. Then Marcellus and Mia hold similar weight as supporting actors

As much as I want a proper Vince/Jules I will now accept a Vince/Mia.

Would make for a more interesting display with those two posed.

Imagine all the different possibilities of poses? So many dance moves you could pose them in

As for Vince/Jules? As much as I would like to pose them the way everyone is dying to pose those two in. I am warming up to the Vince/Mia poses.

Every member in here could pretty much pose those two in different positions. Would make for a lot more interesting pictures.

My two cents

I have usually received his updates recently, but didn't get this one. I wonder what it means? Surely not an actual BTTF figure, considering that Hot Toys apparently has the license.

Yeah I received that email too when i first registered to his site...Might be his programmed email response when creating a new ID and Password

It may be old news,.. I don't know, but is weird that I just got it this morning,.. I hope this means he will be doing another run on the Time Traveler outfit set :pray:

I have usually received his updates recently, but didn't get this one. I wonder what it means? Surely not an actual BTTF figure, considering that Hot Toys apparently has the license.

Back