Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely the bang could be done like any other figure, a seperate peice that sits in place made of soft plastic or something? Or why not just go rooted hair for that part? Might clash with the sculpted hair, but could work...

Or what if the bang came separate with a little pin in it that you push into the head.
That way Rainman doesnt have to do any major alterations. And it wont be damaged in shipping.

Here come the custom hair piece mods ala Adam Ledger Joker.

The thought of customizing a Rainman piece makes me cringe! But it looks like it's a mod that's certain to happen.

Yeah, removing that Plainview hat was nerve racking, but I'm so glad I did!

Sent from the Monolith.

Or what if the bang came separate with a little pin in it, and you place it in yourself (the head would have a little hole in it) ? That way Rainman doesnt have to do any major alterations.

I thought something along them lines also. Seems like a viable option to me :dunno

Yup! That's why the shipping excuse has never jived with me...if it's his creative preference I get that, but to blame it on shipping logistics...

Yup! That's why the shipping excuse has never jived with me...if it's his creative preference I get that, but to blame it on shipping logistics...

Or I could make a fortune selling hair whisps for sculpts... :lol:

Sent from the Monolith.

Fugit I am all in with this figure, but I think I will be going after Vince and Mia only :horror

A dio of a dance floor with both in a dance position :drool

vincent-vega-mia-wallace-dance-640.jpeg

I can live with that and being that its one of my favorite scenes in the movie.

I will leave Jules as a gametime decision. :monkey3

Yeah, without a matching Vincent I can't see getting a Jules. But Mia makes perfect sense with this figure. The only thing that may make you think twice at Jules is that Rainman hinted at doing another Vincent later.

I like all the choices so far but IMO skip Jules, offer Vincent/Mia and go for Butch! He is a big character, Rainman would kill a Bruce Willis sculpt, he could come with the machine gun, watch on kangaroo, katana, boxing gloves, Zed's keys, ball gag, brown jacket white shirt and jeans which isn't hardest outfit to make but I'd love him on my shelf, plus he has never been done before.

Yeah, without a matching Vincent I can't see getting a Jules. But Mia makes perfect sense with this figure. The only thing that may make you think twice at Jules is that Rainman hinted at doing another Vincent later.

Yeah so Jules would be a game time decision.

I am actually warming up to the idea of having a Vince/Mia instead of a Vince/Jules.

:lecture

Now Butch I couldn't skip.

With Rainman deciding to do Jack Rabbit Vincent, I can now skip on this and Jules. Would really like Butch to be my PF representation now :pray:

Unless I was dreaming it, it was mentioned somewhere back in this thread that he would consider it later. I'm not sure if he posted on Facebook or if it was a direct conversation with someone. And Butch would be great, but when I think Pulp Fiction, I think of Vincent, Jules, and Mia first. That's just me though.

Unless I was dreaming it, it was mentioned somewhere back in this thread that he would consider it later. I'm not sure if he posted on Facebook or if it was a direct conversation with someone. And Butch would be great, but when I think Pulp Fiction, I think of Vincent, Jules, and Mia first. That's just me though.

I agree that they are the 3 main ones that I would like to see. I would definitely make room for a Butch figure aswell.

Here's the post I was thinking of:

I think I misinterpreted it initially. Not sure what he was saying now. That he would revisit Vincent's hair for this release after Jules??

Wasn't he quoted somewhere saying that he is doing the black outfit too after we first saw the bolo tie? I think Johnny was refering to the loose hair sculpt only.

I can't speculate to what I'm in or out for yet. It all boils down to the final product. I'm hoping that I personally see everything as a homerun and don't have to pass on any of it. I'm not that worried about things not matching. I'll happily take a Bret's app. Jules with a pair of JRS Vince & Mia. The only thing that will make me pass is if something falls short of my personal expectations.

When I think of Pulp Fiction i dont think of Vince and Mia. I think of Vince and Jules.

Back