Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
267921_539393102762221_1140348547_n.jpg
6550_534970563204475_2038098042_n.jpg

New guy here! I'm sure this has probably been explained a thousand times, but once the figures have been completed, how would I go about getting them? Do I need to be on a list or somethibg? Thanks in advance!

Anton kinda has a little bit of that going on.

Sent from the Monolith.

Here come the custom hair piece mods ala Adam Ledger Joker.

The thought of customizing a Rainman piece makes me cringe! But it looks like it's a mod that's certain to happen.

Here come the custom hair piece mods ala Adam Ledger Joker.

The thought of customizing a Rainman piece makes me cringe! But it looks like it's a mod that's certain to happen.

I guess there will be a lot of Aeon painted heads sold to have the hair added on. You can get your full set (or head and clothing set) and then have an alternate extra head with the modded hair. :dunno

I guess there will be a lot of Aeon painted heads sold to have the hair added on. You can get your full set (or head and clothing set) and then have an alternate extra head with the modded hair. :dunno

I think I'm just going Jules on this one. I'm playing around with that Rainman Travis Bickle money and that can't happen because I want 2 then the music stops for me.

Back