[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2

I'm racking up.

I hope Rainman tries something different like using a real glass eye (1/6 glass eagle eye) similar to what they do with their ball jointed Elf Doll line.
and more screen accurate belt knives.

Please NO RECYCLED SCULPT!
82F6782B-AE28-4557-B534-8F41C1C2CAF6-706-000000FA25250F25_zps12668e15.jpg

That's a great point jp a glass eagle eye would really step his game up , not that he needs to but it would certainly take this figure to a whole new level .

I got that from the man himself so pretty much confirmed I guess.

Personally don't have much of an issue with it, it's his best sculpt and many people love it / want to own it in some form. Or for people like myself who were stupid enough to sell the original and kinda want it again :lol

Kill it rainman, show them you haven't lost a beat.

So Amsterdam announced, then put on hold, then announced again, then canceled, then Torrance is announced, then put on hold, then this is announced, right? I guess if he's going to mod the existing head and reuse the existing knife sculpts and hat, and reuse the existing knife rig, then there really will be a minimal amount of work to get this one going. Maybe that's why he's chosen it.

Personally, I would be a heck of a lot more interested if he did a totally new sculpt, but like others, I don't suspect that's going to happen.

So Amsterdam announced, then put on hold, then announced again, then canceled, then Torrance is announced, then put on hold, then this is announced, right? I guess if he's going to mod the existing head and reuse the existing knife sculpts and hat, and reuse the existing knife rig, then there really will be a minimal amount of work to get this one going. Maybe that's why he's chosen it.

Personally, I would be a heck of a lot more interested if he did a totally new sculpt, but like others, I don't suspect that's going to happen.

That was my thinking as well. If he can save himself the extra work, then maybe he wasn't fully ready to take on Jack.

Exactly. If he does take it easier on the V2 it just means he will go all out in jack, good news regardless!

[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2

I think the new sculpt will probably look something like this if it's go in to be a recycled sculpt ....

y5ytu8a9.jpg

And with Robbies hat

du9ymysu.jpg

Was working on a v2 myself but glad lee decided to take this on .

Let's leave Torrance in his thread and hype this thread up with bill love ;)

My vacation in Vegas just got better with this news!!!!! The tailoring on this outfit will be outstanding I'm sure. Can't wait to see WIP's.

Cant wait to see the tailoring on the outfit for V2, as Jake has already modded a few Bill sculpts im pretty sure thats exactly what the new modded sculpt will look like.

Other than that Mr. Karamazov, how are you enjoying the thread?

:wink1:

I didn't mean to come across as so negative. Once Yunsil's great outfit gets shown off, I'm sure I'll be drooling over it like everyone else. But is it his most creative or interesting release? I wouldn't say that, and as someone who loves to see his creative side shown off, that's a bit disappointing.

Great stuff, love gony,,,,,,but why a second bill over Amsterdam.?

Hmm... Do even the h and c usually go completely out of stock on the first day of preorder on this / rainman ? ... I travel a lot and usually miss all the timelines so trying to understand how things flow? ...

Back