[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2

Would love to see a Mel Gibson " patriot" battle version...all those with the influence....help a guy out here:wink1:

Hmm... Do even the h and c usually go completely out of stock on the first day of preorder on this / rainman ? ... I travel a lot and usually miss all the timelines so trying to understand how things flow? ...
It depends. Usually they last for 30 minutes to an hour, sometimes a few days. And you'll almost always see stuff go out and back in stock over the course of a few days. But it's kind of a crap shoot.

It depends. Usually they last for 30 minutes to an hour, sometimes a few days. And you'll almost always see stuff go out and back in stock over the course of a few days. But it's kind of a crap shoot.

Thanks i had missed the initial release so would love to have the new one. Infact this was always my preferred look so if i can bucket one would be a good deal for me... Let's hope i am not in some nasty travel then... Thanks again! ...

If nothing else, once the release data is announced you could try to work out something with another boardie to hook you up with a set if you aren't available. Folks do that all the time when there are scheduling difficulties.

If nothing else, once the release data is announced you could try to work out something with another boardie to hook you up with a set if you aren't available. Folks do that all the time when there are scheduling difficulties.

Yep... Makes sense, or will make my wife do "refresh" on the release day. Will try to get this one for sure...any idea on when they will go up for sale, typical timeline from day of announcement...

Seems like he usually announces it about a week ahead of time (sometimes less)--that's for the full sets/DX. VIPs will get first dibs, and that's usually unannounced. Head/outfit sets and heads will usually go up a few days later.

Yep... Makes sense, or will make my wife do "refresh" on the release day. Will try to get this one for sure...any idea on when they will go up for sale, typical timeline from day of announcement...

Ya usually I would get my brother or whoever in my family is available to grab something for me if it's THAT time sensitive and I'm not around. But usually if they announce it ahead of time, I can work around it, or try to snag it on my phone. Smart phones are probably the best innovation in the last few years :D

I'm racking up.

I hope Rainman tries something different like using a real glass eye (1/6 glass eagle eye) similar to what they do with their ball jointed Elf Doll line.
and more screen accurate belt knives.

Please NO RECYCLED SCULPT!
82F6782B-AE28-4557-B534-8F41C1C2CAF6-706-000000FA25250F25_zps12668e15.jpg

A real eye. That is a great idea. Id pay DX prices for just that. Or even a plastic one, maybe Peers

I hope he uses a look like this one pictured. Something with mallace and hate. Because that's Bill

I'm really happy about this. This was the version I prefered in the first place.
I hope they are able to get all the detail right. Its a hard one.

Thanks guys for getting Rainman to make this.

Last edited:

I want on the list.
I hope I'm not to late, and not on the waitlist again.

Is this still available!? Can I be put on the list aswell!? Who do I contact about paying... this rain man guy? When does this ship?

Is this still available!? Can I be put on the list aswell!? Who do I contact about paying... this rain man guy? When does this ship?

Hey No worries! If you miss out on this one, Bill Versions 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11.....will be available right after! And tons of collectors will be offloading this "grail figure" on the marketplace soon after that! It's gonna be a total Sell Out! :lol

Last edited:

Wait!
Hold on!
Its supposed to be Scorsese, then Kubrick. Or Scorsese then Cohen, or Scorsese, then Tarrentino
Not Scorsese then Scorsese.
I'll go for this. But the next ones better be Kubrick- Id say for 2 turns. Ok
Torrance, Strangelove (with a Robbie chair)
Kidding (nearding out) Whatever Rainman makes I will love

Last edited:

im defenitely interested, count me in, depending on price and so on.. but it looks really cool.. i dont own a butcher :p

Would love to see a Mel Gibson " patriot" battle version...all those with the influence....help a guy out here:wink1:

i defenitely second that! i watched the movie a few days ago... gotta love Mel gibson.. so much talent

Back