Rainman Project (Crazy Dog Stansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all
Thank you for buying full set

We're ready for clothes set sale.

Clohtes set is not include body, secret item.
Secret item is a pill and case at this time.
and, full set head painted by Rainman.
Clothes set head painted by Df studio.

we'll prepare clothes set pictures before sale time.
_
You can order these at sale begining time.

Clothes + head painted Set,
Clothes set,
Painted head
unpainted head.

The Opening Buy

OCT 25th 2010 08pm(CST) USA
Sales Clocks here: Time in CST

https://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i218id79/n178/fn8/fcff0/tc000/pc000/ftb/pa3/tt0/tw1/tm1
_
_
thank you.

SantaJack

P.s There is special present for full set and clothes set buyer.
Guess!!

Rainman made totem metal resin. Wow!!

Last edited:
Forgot to congratulate uscmhicks, wofford29 and turdferguson on getting this :thud:

Can't wait to see pics :)

Only 3 people from this board grabbed the ltd version then?

Yes, congrats on all who got one.

What is the opinion on the clothes set and the painted head? Still undecided, I guess because of the price. We do not have much time though, hehe.

Yeh I am a little bummed by the price hike. Guess it is because of the technically detailed weapons, (primarily the revolver).

Hi all
Thank you for buying full set

We're ready for clothes set sale.

Clohtes set is not include body, secret item.
Secret item is a pill and case at this time.
and, full set head painted by Rainman.
Clothes set head painted by Df studio.

we'll prepare clothes set pictures before sale time.
_
You can order these at sale begining time.

Clothes + head painted Set,
Clothes set,
Painted head
unpainted head.

The Opening Buy

OCT 25th 2010 08pm(CST) USA
Sales Clocks here: Time in CST

https://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i218id79/n178/fn8/fcff0/tc000/pc000/ftb/pa3/tt0/tw1/tm1
_
_
thank you.

SantaJack

P.s There is special present for full set and clothes set buyer.
Guess!!

Rainman made totem metal resin. Wow!!

Santa when you get a chance could you answer my question from a couple pages back about payment.

Also, are you saying that there is another special item for the full set buyers and it's a totem?

Forgot to congratulate uscmhicks, wofford29 and turdferguson on getting this :thud:

Can't wait to see pics :)

Only 3 people from this board grabbed the ltd version then?

Thanks Aaron. Figure after figure that Rainman has made and this one was the first I was 100% happy with the finished product and cared enough about the character to buy, so I'll finally have my first Rainman figure.

Now if I could only convince Santa to have Rainman make a Daniel Plainview.

Santa when you get a chance could you answer my question from a couple pages back about payment.

Also, are you saying that there is another special item for the full set buyers and it's a totem?

Thanks Aaron. Figure after figure that Rainman has made and this one was the first I was 100% happy with the finished product and cared enough about the character to buy, so I'll finally have my first Rainman figure.

Now if I could only convince Santa to have Rainman make a Daniel Plainview.

Pleasure Jesse

Yeah you have my full support in convincing Rainman to tackle Plainview buddy, I think VM will probably want a break from DDL :lol

So for those who have obtained a clothes set before, what are your opinions on the DF studio paint work as oppossed to getting an unpainted head and the clothes and doing it yourself?

This is a tough one with so many good ones at the same time, Morpheus, Blondie, and Stansfield. Where is that lottery win when you need it?:gah:

Back