Rainman Project (Crazy Dog Stansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've actually decided to 'pass' on this kind of.

Basically, if it is still available to order when I wake up tomorrow morning I will get it. If not, I won't bother.

I've actually decided to 'pass' on this kind of.

Basically, if it is still available to order when I wake up tomorrow morning I will get it. If not, I won't bother.

I have a feeling it might be available in the morning , I could be wrong though. Hence the reason I'm sitting here like a mad man waiting to order.
Not to long now..

I like these calm little moments before the storm.

this is 2am , not 1am isn't it ?. :slap
Looking at the US clock now it's only 6:10pm and if it's up at 8pm and it's 10 past 12 here so it has to be 2am.

I'm gonna be shattered tommorrow. :rotfl

Last edited:
this is 2am , not 1am isn't it ?. :slap
Looking at the US clock now it's only 6:10pm and if it's up at 8pm and it's 10 past 12 here so it has to be 2am.

I'm gonna be shattered tommorrow. :rotfl

Crap that means I am going to be knackerd the following Sunday :(

Is that when the clothing set is likely to go up ?.
I usually stay up late but annoyingly I have to be up early. I hope it doesn't get delayed or I may as well just pull an all nighter. :rotfl

Is that when the clothing set is likely to go up ?.
I usually stay up late but annoyingly I have to be up early. I hope it doesn't get delayed or I may as well just pull an all nighter. :rotfl

Yes bud clothes set and heads go up next weekend, better get the coffee on next saturday :(

I have no idea to be honest mate. I got the order confirmation and paid directly from the page. Maybe if you go into account there will be a link to pay somewhere ?.

Right , bed. Now I can sleep easy. :lol

Just the wait now. :gah:

Last edited:
Soooo, is he gonna offer up the sculpt for sale at all, or just the full fig?

Back