Rainman Project (Crazy Dog Stansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cigarette came in the small package with the snub nose magnum, It definately wasn't in there bud?

Definitely wasn't in there. I checked every bag over before I even opened them so I'd have a count on what was in them. I even checked the pieces within the bags to make sure it didn't get stuck to them.

Definitely wasn't in there. I checked every bag over before I even opened them so I'd have a count on what was in them. I even checked the pieces within the bags to make sure it didn't get stuck to them.

Oh man! That is ____ty dude

Worse case a guy called Greggo on here makes great 1:6 cigarettes :wink1:

Thanks Umair! :rock

Jroug; there is an unpainted headsculpt and also a clothing set available on Rainman's site still:

rainmanart.kr

You have to be a registered member to buy from him. The sets are sold in fullset ltd Rainman editions, with Rainman personally painting them and a special item, (in this case a spinning totem from INCEPTION and pillcase w/pills), then painted heads and clothing sets and then a few clothing sets and unpainted heads separate.

All highly ltd and often sell out within minutes from the pre-order start.

Thanks! I just went and registered.

Hello fellow freaks,

I received my DF Studios painted head today, couldn't be happier. I put him together with what I had and took some quick pics for you guys to check out. Lighting was not good, I'll take some better ones with my Leon soon. Definitely not the master tailoring of Rainman, but I think it works nicely for the $$, and I am happy with the paint job. Need to paint his shoes though. What do you guys think?

IMG_8943.jpg

IMG_8916.jpg

IMG_8914.jpg

IMG_9030.jpg

IMG_9045.jpg

IMG_8945.jpg

IMG_8894.jpg

IMG_9039.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks to Snake Eater for the heads up on the Oldman unpainted sculpt being available agin on Rainman's site.

I went and they also had ONE left of ANGEL EYES that I FINALLY FINALLY got, and grabbed Tuco/UGLY and a beat up Durden. Now I have the complete set of Good Bad and the UGLY! Woo-HOO!

Just wanted to say thanks to Snake Eater for the heads up on the Oldman unpainted sculpt being available agin on Rainman's site.

I went and they also had ONE left of ANGEL EYES that I FINALLY FINALLY got, and grabbed Tuco/UGLY and a beat up Durden. Now I have the complete set of Good Bad and the UGLY! Woo-HOO!

Congrats man! :rock

mystolle, that looks really nice.

Absolutely stunning figure, and to think we were all getting so negative :monkey3

Cant wait to put mine together in the coming months :)

Rainman's best sculpt yet I think. And the presentation alone is always impressive, very professional.

I'd like at one point to display him with the pills out but I know for a fact the slightest wobble of the cabinet and they'll never be seen again. :lol
It's a shame they'll have to be hidden.

Back