Rainman Project (Crazy Dog Stansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not busy at all now mate. :D Was just about to have a go of need for speed actually. :lol
Anyway onto the photos , I can understand why you want them , I'd be going mental too if I hadn't received this yet !.
Sorry the photos aren't great , tried my best with the crappy camera I have. :lol

stansfield1.jpg

stansfield2.jpg

stansfield3.jpg

stansfield4.jpg

The state of Leons hat , haha !. Need a new one asap.
stansfield5.jpg

stansfield6.jpg

stansfield7.jpg

Yeah I ordered matching stands for Leon and Stansfield , only difference is the words " The Professional " are at the top on Stansfields and the bottom on Leons. Thought it would look cool that way.

Glad you like the photos and I really hope your figure is to your liking. You provided most of the reference photos , the least I could do was take some photos of the figure itself so thanks for that too. It helped this become that much greater. :D

Thanks Tay your a legend buddy!

Your very welcome for the lift glad I could help :lol

Wow I take it back ten fold! Tay your Stan is off the charts! The whole thing!

The head for likeness in hand is surreal and the paint job simply breathtaking! The pics really don't do it justice! Timbo you need not panic you will be flipping cart wheels I promise!

Man looking at my suit and accessories now and it's just mental how amazing it all is!

I am sincerely sorry for my rants earlier, this paint job in hand is immense!

Now to send mine away to be painted :yess:

I take it back.
All of it.
Every last bit.

MASTERPIECE.

100_6287.jpg

100_6289.jpg

100_6290.jpg

100_6292.jpg

100_6300.jpg

100_6297.jpg

Once you get your first fullset Rainman figure in hand. You can see why the high price is justified. This is just exceptional artwork.

Hands down best figure I have ever purchased. Tailoring exceptional, paintwork amazing, likeness SPOT. ON. Classy packaging and even the certificate looks beautiful.

Thank you Rainman.
Thank you JackSanta.

Wow.

Just incredible! So pleased I got to see this in hand! Your absolutely right bud I think it has to be the best figure I have ever seen also!

Congrats Timbo!

I wanna see this pose though :(

Leon-gary-oldman-3670378-385-477.jpg

Wow - looks amazing - without wading through 73 pages of messages, can someone PM regarding availability, etc? Thanks!

Thanks Umair! :rock

Jroug; there is an unpainted headsculpt and also a clothing set available on Rainman's site still:

rainmanart.kr

You have to be a registered member to buy from him. The sets are sold in fullset ltd Rainman editions, with Rainman personally painting them and a special item, (in this case a spinning totem from INCEPTION and pillcase w/pills), then painted heads and clothing sets and then a few clothing sets and unpainted heads separate.

All highly ltd and often sell out within minutes from the pre-order start.

Last edited:
Back