Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad news. :(

JackSanta confirmed this to me today:

"I don't know 'The Dude' from The Big Lebowski'
you sent it before? I see. but, It's not special for us. sorry."

:(

That is a pity but i guess if the passion is not in it then maybe it's best not to make it

I hope maybe VM could possibly give us The Dude :)

How about him next Rainman. :)

24vvcj6.jpg

Absolutely approve, would have a hard job not making that my first Rainman Ltd figure!

Sorry guys but would still like more Cruise in my collection! Would be thrilled if Rainman would pick on one of these

Tom-Cruise-Top-Gun-2.jpg

lastsamurai.jpg

minority_report29.jpg

tom-cruise-mission-impossible-3.jpg

Whilst I would not want it, Last Samurai would be quality.

Although Rainman is averse to making figures that have already been done. Then again, he did Tyler v2 in the end.

Whilst I would not want it, Last Samurai would be quality.

Although Rainman is averse to making figures that have already been done. Then again, he did Tyler v2 in the end.

I know Cruise is a miss with alot of people It's just I have always had an affinity with him for some reason :monkey3

I know Cruise is a miss with alot of people It's just I have always had an affinity with him for some reason :monkey3

Me too bud, I still love him for all his couch jumping craziness :lol He just brings this magnetic energy to all of his roles...

How about Tom as David Aames from "Vanilla Sky" with removable rubber face prostheses!

Just kidding, that would be a terrible figure...even though it's one of my favorite movies.

Would love a John Anderton or Nathan Algren though :exactly:

Me too bud, I still love him for all his couch jumping craziness :lol He just brings this magnetic energy to all of his roles...

How about Tom as David Aames from "Vanilla Sky" with removable rubber face prostheses!

Just kidding, that would be a terrible figure...even though it's one of my favorite movies.

Would love a John Anderton or Nathan Algren though :exactly:

Agree totally Dane, I have rarely seen somebody so dedicated to his roles as Tom!

Everybody that works with him all say the same, I really do just love the guy for everything he brings to his roles

I would actually love a David Eames! I love Vanilla Sky and I really like the rubber face prostheses idea :lol

''Oh, no, it's great, this completely takes care of Halloween, but what about the other 364 days of the year?'' :lol:lol:lol

Yeah , just behind Leon himself it'd probably sell better than Stansfield as well. I hope someone does a Matilda eventually.
Till then I can work on my custom I've been attempting for 3 years and still have no parts to start. :lol

Bad news. :(

JackSanta confirmed this to me today:

"I don't know 'The Dude' from The Big Lebowski'
you sent it before? I see. but, It's not special for us. sorry."

Maybe if Rainman got a copy of the film and watched, it might be special..:wink1::wink1: know what I mean.

Of course, if he did the figure, it would have to include a White Russian, bowling ball & bag, plus the rug..:hi5:

Last edited:
Agreed.

Imagine fullset only, seeing as the body would be an issue.

Not really an issue at all. Obitsu makes a little girl body
that would work perfectly. And you have get their
action hand sets that would hold guns.

Last edited:
Back