Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your wish is my command! :lol

004-4.jpg

Damn! That's one amazing Fight Club collection! Thank you for sharing, mate!

I have the full set all of them are rainman limited ones except for the ed norton. i have two ed norton kits.

still on the fence about selling them maybe if the price is right.

I would take the v1 off you at the right price :monkey3

I've been watching the scene in the movie to see what the chair looks like, but there are no good shots of it. If you can find reference of something close, I could let you know. Here are the closest things I could find. I know they are not exact, but it's a start. The sides would go all the way to the ground. It appears in the movie to be the rounded version.

I've been watching the scene in the movie to see what the chair looks like, but there are no good shots of it. If you can find reference of something close, I could let you know. Here are the closest things I could find. I know they are not exact, but it's a start. The sides would go all the way to the ground. It appears in the movie to be the rounded version.

I need a chair like that for my rainman v2 Tyler. Good find.

I will certainly have a look mate

I am sure there would be more than just myself interested if you could offer an accurate chair :dunno

Entropy your good with ref materials, can you help here maybe?

What can I say!!!

Seb very kindly sold me his awesome Tyler :rock

I have to say this is one of the best paint jobs I have ever seen! It really is masterly stuff!!!

Everything came from Elvis except the Rainman robe which Snake kindly sold me :hi5:

Got to say this figure is a dream :)

Tyler.jpg

Tyler1.jpg

Tyler3.jpg

Tyler2.jpg

Tyler4.jpg

Tyler5.jpg

Back