Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tyler.jpg

congrats man looking great!

Not really sure where to post this but has anyone got any idea where to pick up some cheap hot toys plain stands ?. Ebay are asking £8.00 a pop which seems a bit much.

In need of two for an older custom and of course the up and coming Anton. :)

Not really sure where to post this but has anyone got any idea where to pick up some cheap hot toys plain stands ?. Ebay are asking £8.00 a pop which seems a bit much.

In need of two for an older custom and of course the up and coming Anton. :)

PM Sent :)

Here's some of my dudes. I still need to get some feet for my end scene narrator and a body for my black sugar set up. I'd be into getting an accurate chair table set up if anybody were able to get it going.

Anyone know when the last time a RM Gangboy head sculpt and clothes set went up for sale and how much they were going for? Thanks

yeah, the point is to display him sitting I suppose. I generally only work on stuff that I feel enhances the character. So the paper street chair and skyscraper chair I dig, the hotel room chair not so much. :)

Any chair that would work well then :dunno

:lol

I've seen some stuff around on ebay that looks relatively similar. Search 1/6 furniture with either dolls or toys and hobbies as the subcategory. Most of it is for barbies and things of that nature, but I've seen some that would work and for a decent price. Some have bedroom sets that would be easy to tweak if necessary.

4aqeju3y.jpg

Any chair will do as the coat is so big you won't see it anyway.
Got to get an office chair for my opening scene narrator now.

Back