Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The number isn't EMS no. Because it doesn't have the 'KR' at the end of the tracking no.

I think we still need to wait for rainman to input the number manually.

The number isn't EMS no. Because it doesn't have the 'KR' at the end of the tracking no.

cheers for that

i will wait with baited breath :D

I wonder the order these are being shipped out. I dont think its by payment recieved cause I payed upon preordering and havent got my email yet. I noticed that all you guys that got your emails are in Europe. I guess since its closer to Korea the US will get shipped afterwards. Any insight on this Zuno?

Just be patient.

I didn't get my 1st figure until a month after Reinhardt had received his and we got email notices on the same day and live in the same country. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. When it shows up, it shows up.

Last edited:
I guess yours must be more detailed then, since technically he spend more time perfecting yours, EC!

Can't wait for this baby! No worries guys, I'll be taking hi res pics of this, the moment I get them, so those of you who hasn't got it yet can at least feast on my pics :duff

I think rainman wants to give us a surprise and wants us to see the final figure in hand, neo!

Afterall, no pics could really do justice for these masterpiece :)

oh i am so excited for this now! :D

just worried about how difficult it will be for me to do the upper torso mods to my narrow tt, i hope rainman includes instructions ha ha

I think rainman wants to give us a surprise and wants us to see the final figure in hand, neo!

Afterall, no pics could really do justice for these masterpiece :)

There have never been new pics after the final order pics were posted, until the Tyler sculpt revision at least.

oh i am so excited for this now! :D

just worried about how difficult it will be for me to do the upper torso mods to my narrow tt, i hope rainman includes instructions ha ha

It's easy. Just some rubber plugs to remove then some small screws.

It's easy. Just some rubber plugs to remove then some small screws.[/QUOTE]

Awesome thanks EC

What about internally, will it be a case of taking one torso off and dropping Rainmans on as simple as that?

Yes, the number is EMS no.
But he put the wrong last two letters 'EM'.
It should be 'KR'.

Please visit https://www.track-trace.com/post
and track your no. with 'KR' instead of 'EM'.

EM991373***EM ---> EM991373***KR

Thanks,

What about internally, will it be a case of taking one torso off and dropping Rainmans on as simple as that?

I believe so, but the string connector will be different. There will likely be some sort of instructions as he provided for Blondie's boots.

chestpartconnect01.jpg

Here is the instruction to connect between the head sculpt and chest part for people who purchased the head + clothing set.

There are no. 1, 2 and 3 in the 12th picture.
It means fastening bolts order from 1 through 3.

Have fun!

Thanks,

Just be patient.

I didn't get my 1st figure until a month after Reinhardt had received his and we got email notices on the same day and live in the same country. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. When it shows up, it shows up.

Sounds good to me. I can wait. I waited this long already right?:D Quick question. Those that got your emails. Are they for the full figure or just head and clothes? Also Zuno is Tyler version 2 definitely next or Marla? Gotta start saving them dubs!!!:naughty

Back