Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
feet are always useful, chest may be useful to swap with an old TT those things had horibly thick chests

but feet will only come with only one pair of ball joints which are used on the shoes already anyways. I have never use any of the feet I own, but I think you prolly do lots of kit bash, thats why you need those.

Got your email already, Ray?

i am checking parcelforce every 5 mins ha ha, once it hits the uk i will get it the following day, i so hope it lands today/tonight :D

congrats guys!

I wonder who'll get this first. Mine is already leaving korea at 7am ish so I'm guessing it should be here already. But I doubt that I'm gonna get it this week, since its already thursday nite here. Prolly early next week.

Btw, I'm not too sure if I'm gonna get the full set of jack (norton), since I need to save up for v2 tyler and marla. What bout you guys?

I will probably just buy a DF Studios painted Norton head as i am sure the rest is easily bashable however its easy to say that now but we dont know what Rainman has under his sleeve :D

I will probably just buy a DF Studios painted Norton head as i am sure the rest is easily bashable however its easy to say that now but we dont know what Rainman has under his sleeve :D

I dunno, Manji... what could he possibly do? give us 2 headsculpts; normal and battle damaged? and prolly another outfit? gun and some folders with papers on them?

you are right, norton is kinda easy to bash. I think him and marla might make it to exclusively full sets though.

I dunno, Manji... what could he possibly do? give us 2 headsculpts; normal and battle damaged? and prolly another outfit? gun and some folders with papers on them?

you are right, norton is kinda easy to bash. I think him and marla might make it to exclusively full sets though.

I really dont know mate, i was thinking maybe a different get up to the normal white shirt and tie look.

I can understand Marla being exclusive figure only because of the rooted hair but i would be gutted if Norton was exclusive also

I really dont know mate, i was thinking maybe a different get up to the normal white shirt and tie look.

I can understand Marla being exclusive figure only because of the rooted hair but i would be gutted if Norton was exclusive also

I might contemplate on pickin up the full set, if it was an exclusive full set only. But if hes doin those clothes set, sculpt etc, then I'm with you on this one, I'll just get the studio DF sculpt and kit bash it and hold the money for the V2 tyler full set and marla.

I cant wait to see it though :rock

I had a few questions that just popped up in my mind and I didn't asked before.

Do we HAVE to replace the torso, or can you still use a ball-joint to attach it to the original TrueType body?

Does the Clothing + HS set come with such a certification card like with the full figure set?

congrats guys!

I wonder who'll get this first. Mine is already leaving korea at 7am ish so I'm guessing it should be here already. But I doubt that I'm gonna get it this week, since its already thursday nite here. Prolly early next week.

Btw, I'm not too sure if I'm gonna get the full set of jack (norton), since I need to save up for v2 tyler and marla. What bout you guys?

Sadly I woke this morning and still no email.:monkey2 As far as which figs Im getting. Im going with Jack and Marla exclusives but skipping out on Tyler ver.2. The order Rainmans putting them out is perfect for my situation. Some much needed breathing room and saving time. :D

He said he already shipped without the original Truetype chest.

Thanks,

no worries. just curious. :duff

The best way to spice up the Norton figure is to paint him beaten up, from the scene in the police station. Include his bloodied shirt, pants & boxer shorts (for both looks), the trench coat, undershirt, shoes & socks, Project Mayhem folders and the cop's gun.

The exclusive could be a slightly re-sculpted alternate head after he shot himself, with a puffy black eye and bullet hole through his cheek. :rock

I had a few questions that just popped up in my mind and I didn't asked before.

Do we HAVE to replace the torso, or can you still use a ball-joint to attach it to the original TrueType body?

Does the Clothing + HS set come with such a certification card like with the full figure set?

Yes on both accounts.

The best way to spice up the Norton figure is to paint him beaten up, from the scene in the police station. Include his bloodied shirt, pants & boxer shorts (for both looks), the trench coat, undershirt, shoes & socks, Project Mayhem folders and the cop's gun.

The exclusive could be a slightly re-sculpted alternate head after he shot himself, with a puffy black eye and bullet hole through his cheek. :rock

That would :rock

if the exclusive is another headsculpt that is.

But I kinda doubt it.

As that would mean that rainman has to paint twice as much for the fullset as he'd normally would. I dunno, is that possible :huh

As that would mean that rainman has to paint twice as much for the fullset as he'd normally would. I dunno, is that possible :huh

He made an insane 1:1 metal ring for Tuco, so anything is possible.

That finale battle damaged head with the bullet wound would be amazing!

He made an insane 1:1 metal ring for Tuco, so anything is possible.

That finale battle damaged head with the bullet wound would be amazing!

I think the thing with the ring is that, all he has to do is sculpt the ring, make a mold out of it, and voila, he could be making a dozen of it easily.

Whereas another sculpt, would require more of his time to paint these up individually. When he normally just paint 20 heads, it'd be 40 heads this time. Im not complaining though mate, it'd be awesome if hed give us those!

That said I sure do hope he dont do any 1:1 secret item for the fighter1999 line though. As I personally prefer it to be 1:6 related.

Essentially, but it's a bit different and more expensive working with metal instead of resin.

I agree useful 1:6 exclusives that enhance the display are preferable.

:gun
norton5.jpg

Back