Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the number is EMS no.
But he put the wrong last two letters 'EM'.
It should be 'KR'.

Please visit https://www.track-trace.com/post
and track your no. with 'KR' instead of 'EM'.

EM991373***EM ---> EM991373***KR

Thanks,

just tried it, Zuno :chew

OFFICE DATE TIME STATUS
KOREA (REP) KR 2010-01-27 18:08 Posting/Collection

:banana:banana

I hope I'll get mine in 3-4 days time :joy

Btw, those of you who have purchased from rainman before, do you know if rainman will mark the item as gift and as low value?

I put a special request on the order sheet, when paying for it.

chestpartconnect01.jpg

Here is the instruction to connect between the head sculpt and chest part for people who purchased the head + clothing set.

There are no. 1, 2 and 3 in the 12th picture.
It means fastening bolts order from 1 through 3.

Have fun!

Thanks,

Many thanks Zuno!

The paint job looks great :D

Agreed :chew

I think thats the rainman painted head though, not the studio DF one.

[News from Rainman]

Rainman's "Fighter 1999" project will be followed...
Norton ---> Tyler ver.2 ---> Marla... :banana

BTW, I don't know when the red shade will be released.
I'll let you know... :D

Thanks,

[News from Rainman]

Rainman's "Fighter 1999" project will be followed...
Norton ---> Tyler ver.2 ---> Marla... :banana

BTW, I don't know when the red shade will be released.
I'll let you know... :D

Thanks,

Wow Zuno you just made my day! Perfect line up as far as Im concerned. Gives me a lil breathing room after Norton to save for Marla!:D

thats good news Zuno!

I hope he can take his time to finish up norton then, I certainly could use some time for my wallet to breathe after getting these:eek:

Im not thinking bout the shades now, I just need to get my hands on my tylers :lol

Btw, since I also bought one of these:

20091222035359cont.jpg

I was wondering on what body could I possibly use? since the neck adapter is kinda different than the HT one right? and this wont come with the extra sculpted neck-body from rainman?

use the HT Goemon figure, its got a sculpted neck and looks perfect

i will put a link up for it in a mo

edit: sorry bro it looks like its been taken, was there the other day

use the HT Goemon figure, its got a sculpted neck and looks perfect

i will put a link up for it in a mo

I know, but how you gonna attach it though? since these are attach to the special chest part with the hook screw and the strings to keep them together.

here:

chestpartconnect01.jpg

will this fit the neck adapter of the goemon body? Pic no 8 and 9 btw.

I take the complete set and I have received my email but don't worry guys It's coming ;)

Zuno, I know Rainman has included the extra Truetype parts before with the full sets. Will he include the original Truetype chest and feet with Tyler?

No shipping notification yet. :(

dont worry, i think you are gonna be getting notification in a bit.

I think theres no pattern or order in sending these. I assume he just seperates the packages in a few batches so he can bring them easily to the PO, rather than sending all of them at once which can be bulky and seeing that he works alone, I doubt that he has errand boys to carry all these packages and ship em at the same time.

I got the complete set and an extra head for a bathrobe figure and got notifications for both! yay!

is your extra head the painted one or unpainted?

and what body were you planning to use?

Last edited:
Zuno, I know Rainman has included the extra Truetype parts before with the full sets. Will he include the original Truetype chest and feet with Tyler?

I read the description and it says that it'll include TT body, plus you said that he has always send the extra parts, so I assume he'll do no different this time. But what are you going to do with the TT chest and feet? I personally dont have any idea what I can use with those :confused:

Back