RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I didn't think it was a movie that flew by. It felt like a movie that was nearly 3 hours. Not that this makes it not enjoyable.

I wouldn't say it was slow. It just didn't feel it flew by either.

Last edited:

I'd say it's the fastest 2 1/2 hours I've spent at the movies since, well, TDK. :lol

Last edited:

Legends of the Fall 9/10

brad pitt's role in this movie is my
second favorite brad pitt character
after tyler of course.

:lol seems I am shadowing you GB :duff

Not a bad way to be... I bought them on Blu months ago, but never was able to carve out the time to watch them. Having a little one makes 4 hour long movies a bit difficult to watch :lol

I didn't think it was a movie that flew by. It felt like a movie that was nearly 3 hours. Not that this makes it not enjoyable.

I'd agree... not a bad 3 hours at all, but I did not feel like the time just flew by. I think my major critique of the Nolan films is they all seem to just be a bit too long. I think they're great, but I never feel a strong desire to rewatch them :huh

WOW 7.5 for Haywire? I must have seen the wrong movie because the Haywire movie I saw in the theater was horrible.

:lol I liked it. I know a lot of people don't but I thought it was good.

Batman Returns - 8/10
I liked it, but it was a lot cheesier than I remembered.

Did anyone go see The Watch? I can't seem to find the thread for it. I was wondering if it was any good. I got free tickets to use before tomorrow.

Batman 9/10
Batman Returns 9/10
Batman Forever 6.5/10
Batman & Robin 5/10

Batman Begins - 10/10
The Dark Knight - 10/10
The Dark Knight Rises - 7.5/10

Something like that, yeah.

5 for Batman and Robin?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12vHF6WC6z4[/ame]

Valhalla Rising - boring/10
Yeah... what to say about this. First of all I didn't even manage to finish it, it was that boring. There was hardly any dialogue, it looked bland, and it was just... boring.

Back