RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Firefly 10/10 My mind just exploded on how awesome this show was. I now see why everyone was outraged when it got cancelled. Next to watch is Serenity. God I hope it at least answers some questions :pray::lol

You of all people! Blasphemy! Fix those scores! :panic:

:lol :1-1:

I'm curious though Void. has there been any film you've seen that has been a solid 10/10 according to your scoring attitude?

:lol

I'm a nitpickers by nature :lol

I'm not sure how to put this - I think there are a few films I consider better films than the Nolan movies, however the Nolan Batman movies are my favourite films of all time, do you get what I mean

For example I'd give Godfather I and II both 10/10, I'd give Shawshank Redemption possibly 10/10 too

Inception is another damn close to 10

I'm not sure how to put this - I think there are a few films I consider better films than the Nolan movies, however the Nolan Batman movies are my favourite films of all time, do you get what I mean

For example I'd give Godfather I and II both 10/10, I'd give Shawshank Redemption possibly 10/10 too

I get what your trying to say. I'm the exact same way. Some movies I will give a 10/10 but they are not my favorite movies. It just means that every thing about them was perfect, but might not be the most enjoyable movie to me. Same way with actors. Dicaprio is my favorite actor, but I know their are plenty of actors out their that I would say are better at acting. I just enjoy Dicaprio more than anyone else. There is a good chance this doesnt make sense either :rotfl

Last edited:

I know exactly what you mean, some of my favorite movies aren't masterpieces of film by a long shot, but I enjoy them.

Serenity 9/10 damn i loved that movie. I thought they tied up all the loose ends fairly well in just a 2 hr movie.

The Two Towers & The Return of the King- Extended Editions 10/10

No real need to spearate them out, both excellent and looked great on blu ray. I think of the 3 films Two Towers is my favorite, but all of them are just so well done it's hard to really pick a favorite.

Firefly 10/10 My mind just exploded on how awesome this show was. I now see why everyone was outraged when it got cancelled. Next to watch is Serenity. God I hope it at least answers some questions :pray::lol

Serenity is definitely worth a watch is you liked Firefly.

Nope, don't get it. :lol

:(

I get what your trying to say. I'm the exact same way. Some movies I will give a 10/10 but they are not my favorite movies. It just means that every thing about them was perfect, but might not be the most enjoyable movie to me. Same way with actors. Dicaprio is my favorite actor, but I know their are plenty of actors out their that I would say are better at acting. I just enjoy Dicaprio more than anyone else. There is a good chance this doesnt make sense either :rotfl

I know exactly what you mean, some of my favorite movies aren't masterpieces of film by a long shot, but I enjoy them.

Pretty much - i'm glad i'm not the only one who has this quirk :lol

TDKR 9.5/10

Only thing that stops it being a 10 is the pathetic death of Talia.

Last edited:
Back