RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Total Recall- the real one. 9/10. Still one of my favorite movies ever made.

rteZP.gif

"YOOU TINK DAT WHAUS DA RHEAL QUADE? HAH! Et wahsent. "

I didn't expect it to be that great, and it wasn't..but I really enjoyed it and might even buy it when it comes out on blu-ray.

Weren't you complaining that they were not changing anything with this one? Or something...I can't remember.

I don't remember much of the original ____ty Arnold one, but I think a lot was changed. For one, it didn't take place on Mars.

Really loved the futuristic vibe/atmosphere...and the city designs. Especially the houses/apartments.

Three-breasted chic was far sexier than the original.

And I want one of those hand phones...

Changing the location doesn't mean anything when you have the same story. Which it does.

The Arnold one will always be better. In every single way. Because it is. That's a fact, Jack.

Well if it's a remake it's obviously going to have to follow the same basic storyline isn't it? There were a ton of changes though.

Well if it's a remake it's obviously going to have to follow the same basic storyline isn't it? There were a ton of changes though.

Basic yes. But not the entire plot.

The Fly, and the 80's remake share the same basic story. Man's experiment goes wrong, and he is transformed into a fly. But the 80's version is NOTHING like the original, outside of that.

And that's what makes it a good remake.

"God Bless America" I really liked this one. It's a look at what the culture of this country has turned into.

9/10

Would have been 10/10 had it not been for the annoying female lead.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yruArw21EGA[/ame]

Hollywoodland (least I think thats what its called, the one with Ben Affleck playing George Reeves) - 8/10

Good film.

Jeff who lives at home: 8.5/10
I was actually really surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I thought it was just gonna be a dull movie with maybe one funny moment, but I laughed quite a bit. Those of you who like Jason Segel and haven't seen this should check it out.

Total Recall (2012) - 6/10

An ok movie, pretty much had little similarities to the original. Lots of ridiculous shootouts where no one hits anyone and look at our grungy future type shots, but over all just a semi decent sci-fi flick really. Wasnt bad, but wasnt great.

Back