RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Warrior 9/10

TDKR 8/10 but STILL very disappointing

Last edited:

The Dark Knight Rises. 7/10

Inception 8/10

There Will Be Blood 9/10. Still one of my favorite movies. Best performance of Daniel Day Lewis's career.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I would also put Inception ahead of TDKR. Mind you I've only seen the latter once.

Spider-Man (2002) 7/10 - The child in me wants to give it a 10... the adult in me was annoyed by the cheesy lines and scenes, MJ screaming all the time.. :lol

Tron Legacy 10/10 - One of my favorite movies. It's like a long music video, great soundtrack by Daft Punk. :rock

Warrior 9/10

TDKR 9/10 but STILL very disappointing

9 out of 10 but very disappointing? :dunno

The Dark Knight Rises. 7/10

Inception 8/10

There Will Be Blood 9/10. Still one of my favorite movies. Best performance of Daniel Day Lewis's career.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Inception is a 10/10 imo.

Total Recall (2012) 9/10

I liked the movie and Kate was in a lot of scenes and she looked great :drool Really love the homage they used on the Fifth Element's China town & hover car scene. The buildings and scenery was extremely well done.

The original movie was good but I actually prefer the remake.

Total Recall 6/10 very predictable
In the Land of Blood and Honey 6/10

Total Recall (2012) 9/10

I liked the movie and Kate was in a lot of scenes and she looked great :drool Really love the homage they used on the Fifth Element's China town & hover car scene. The buildings and scenery was extremely well done.

The original movie was good but I actually prefer the remake.

For some reason those scenes reminded me of Blade Runner.

Die Hard: With a Vengeance - 9/10.

Definitely my joint favourite of the franchise. Excellent use of both Samuel L Jackson and Jeremy Irons.

God Bless America - 7/10

Pretty interesting flick. A cross between Kick Ass and Idiocracy in my opinion. Its on the netflix instant currently, worth the watch. About a guy fed up with how stupid society has become and how people are so far up celebrities asses and is tired of people being mean to each other and decides to do something about it, lol. Its a dark comedy for sure. I enjoyed it.

Night of the Living Dead (1968) - 7/10.

Amazing first act, not so good second act, and pretty great 3rd act. Hadn't seen this movie in ages and while it's still great, it's aged a bit (especially the acting)

God Bless America - 7/10

Pretty interesting flick. A cross between Kick Ass and Idiocracy in my opinion. Its on the netflix instant currently, worth the watch. About a guy fed up with how stupid society has become and how people are so far up celebrities asses and is tired of people being mean to each other and decides to do something about it, lol. Its a dark comedy for sure. I enjoyed it.

Watching this in about 20 minutes :yess: Have been wanting to see it ever since I saw the trailer for it a while back.

Just finished it 7/10 I enjoyed it a lot. Sad how pretty much everything he says in the movie about America is so true.

Last edited:
Back