RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Man From Nowhere 8/10 I liked it alot. The camera work was incredible.

ASM (2ND viewing)

Can't wait for the sequel.

TDKR 7.9 More of the same, but good!

Rocky 2 9/10

Battleship 6/10. Much better than I thought it would be. The audio on this movie is incredible. CGI is pretty top notch too.

TDKR - 8/10

Second viewing and yeah I liked it more this time. :yess:

:lol :monkey3

Perfect film imo.

I rank Shannon right up there with Day-Lewis. His performance in Take Shelter was nothing short of mind blowing for me.

Yea but what about Premium Rush? I was surprised to see of all the movies he surely is being offered he chose that. Looking forward to more Boardwalk and seeing him as Zod though, he is great.

Yea but what about Premium Rush? I was surprised to see of all the movies he surely is being offered he chose that. Looking forward to more Boardwalk and seeing him as Zod though, he is great.

Good to see you back mate :duff

I haven't seen Premium Rush have you? Yes it doesn't seem like his sort of film, I have to say I was surprised also.

I can't wait to see his take on Zod. So excited for that and of course The Iceman (Richard Kuklinski).

:duff

Haven't and probably won't be rushing out to see PR, just doesn't look like my kinda movie, forgot about Iceman. I've seen all the HBO interviews it will be interesting to see what they do with it. Supposedly he's got a proclivity for embellishing his crimes.

Total Recall (2012) - 7/10

Forgot to rate this one. Saw it yesterday. Great movie, I enjoyed it. Lots of action, good story imo and I really liked the environment and the special effects. Not at all bothered by it being a remake and "it's not Arnold" mentality.

The Good The Bad The Weird 7.5/10 Action scenes were amazing. Some of the best shootout scenes I have ever seen. Would have been an 8/10, but the story was just mediocre.

War of the Arrows 8/10 Awesome archery scenes. I have been on a huge Korean film marathon the last few days. I am loving every minute of it.

Back