RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The first one yes. The second one, from what I hear, and know of the director...it didn't have the charm. Or fun of the first.

The first one played it the correct way. Campy, fun, and said, we're gonna have a good time.

The sequel looked like it went too far, and pushed it over the edge of funny, and into stupid. Which there is a line,.

I thought the boobs, blood, stupid kills and humour were the point :dunno
Totally, but it just didnt have the same feeling of the first film.

The first one yes. The second one, from what I hear, and know of the director...it didn't have the charm. Or fun of the first.

The first one played it the correct way. Campy, fun, and said, we're gonna have a good time.

The sequel looked like it went too far, and pushed it over the edge of funny, and into stupid. Which there is a line,.

Well said sir. Thats exactly how I felt, like it was funny and crazy, but just went way into stupid to the point of just over the top dumb. Yes there is a limit.

Is the limit you guys are referring to the same as the jump from the funny Scary Movie to all the Epic movie, Date movie and all the other crap ones that are just to hard to sit through?

Is the limit you guys are referring to the same as the jump from the funny Scary Movie to all the Epic movie, Date movie and all the other crap ones that are just to hard to sit through?

The spectrum is
Piranha ---------------I---------------- Uwe Boll's Blubberella.

Not sure where 3DD lies, but i'd assume just after the line.

Circumvented!

d14acc66605c75a58e646b10b2b61576.jpg

Scent of a Woman - 6.5/10

Not what I expected, I had never seen it before and never even read what it was about but the title made me think it was some sort of romantic drama or perhaps even a rom-com which it wasn't at all. It didn't do all that much for me but thats just me.

Hijacked!

3/10?
I don't know where I pulled 3 from, if this movie didn't have Randy Couture in it, I am pretty sure I wouldn't have sat through the entire movie. The flip side of it is that Randy was the horrible, which sucks, cause I'm a huge fan and love his parts in Expendables, but anyway...yeah, no way in hell Randy should be lead in a movie. :(

Scent of a Woman - 6.5/10

Not what I expected, I had never seen it before and never even read what it was about but the title made me think it was some sort of romantic drama or perhaps even a rom-com which it wasn't at all. It didn't do all that much for me but thats just me.

Pacino's won one Academy Award in his career. Can you guess which movie? :D

Personally I didn't find Scent of a Woman that bad but to award him for this movie over all the work he did in the 70's is laughable. It speaks volumes about the Academy.

Pacino's won one Academy Award in his career. Can you guess which movie? :D

Personally I didn't find Scent of a Woman that bad but to award him for this movie over all the work he did in the 70's is laughable. It speaks volumes about the Academy.

Certainly it wasn't a bad a film, I enjoyed the ending, just not something I'd rave about or be in any hurry to watch again.

On a seperate note, blind people - do they really stare into open space even when speaking to someone or is that just a Hollywood device to make it clear that the character is blind? Just, Pacino's character wasn't born blind, presumably he didn't always stare blankly at nothing by default, surely the instinct would still be to aim ones eyes in the direction of sound even if you can't see. :dunno Hopefully I'll never have to find out for myself.

Anyway, watching Serpico now.

Dredd 3D 8/10 LOVED IT! Would love to see more but box office dictates a one and done I think. Nevertheless, a great action film that reminded me a lot of what I love about watching a movie like Robocop: over the top violence with very little cheese.

Back