RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Love that movie! you going to see Seven Psychopaths? It's by the same director if you didnt know. It looks like it will be even better than In Bruges.

I saw the trailer for "Seven Psychopaths" and thought it looked great so I wanted to see what else the film maker had done and that is how I discovered "In Bruges"

Now I'm really looking forward to "Seven Psychopaths".

Yeah I was surprised. I agree with the biggest criticism of it (the CGI in certain scenes was kinda blah) but overall I still enjoyed it.

Hugo - 6/10
Army of Darkness - Waste of my time/10...don't get the love for this movie. It was dumb and didn't even finish it.

The Tall Man - 6/10 - Decent flick that was a little unexpected turn for Biel. Overall felt like a ok tv movie of the week.

ATM - 1/10 - Dull Crap.

Yeah I was surprised. I agree with the biggest criticism of it (the CGI in certain scenes was kinda blah) but overall I still enjoyed it.

I enjoyed it as well.

So did I. It was fun.

The CGI was bad, but they did try the practical effects, and for whatever reason (I blame the test audiences) it didn't work. But still, they did it.

Prometheus (BD) - 4/10

Still nice looking but dumb and pointless.
No third watch for me. No sir!

______

Prometheus "additional materials" - 10/10

Excellent build and detailed story.
Great way to experience how such an epic turd was made.

Prometheus (BD) - 4/10

Still nice looking but dumb and pointless.
No third watch for me. No sir!

______

Prometheus "additional materials" - 10/10

Excellent build and detailed story.
Great way to experience how such an epic turd was made.

If you didn't like it, I can't help but wonder why you bought it on Blu Ray?

Hotel Transylvania 4/10

My score might be influenced by the fact that the 2D showing was sold out when we got there so we had to drop $50 to see it in 3D. It was nothing special...actually, it was pretty dumb...just like everything else Adam Sandler has touched in the past 15 years.

Who said I bought something? Not worth it at all. A movie ticket was enough :lol

You said you watched it on BD, and it was your 2nd time viewing it, I came to the normal conclusion that you bought it :dunno

Either way, you clearly don't like this movie, so why did you watch it again?

Back