RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Prometheus is one of those films I can't decide to buy or not.

It was awesome, but will I watch it again? Hmmmm.

I'd like to see it again, but I don't think it was one that will ever be purchase worthy.

The Hobbit: 8/10

Finished re-reading the book and then decided to pop in the Rankin-Bass cartoon. I've always loved the cartoon and despite some short-comings and limitation I think it's a pretty impressive adaptation of the book.

Prometheus is one of those films I can't decide to buy or not.

It was awesome, but will I watch it again? Hmmmm.

:lol

I was at the shop earlier today, had the Blu in my hand, remembered how awesome the film was, but I couldn't make myself buy it, because I didn't feel the need to watch it again rightaway...

[/B]Cabin in the woods: 6.5/10

Enjoyable, but not nearly as funny as I was led to believe. I was rooting for the people in the control room though!

Tomorrow, When the war Began 5/10

Australlian version of Red Dawn. Kind of slow but an ok watch.

Love that sig, I think Return of the Living Dead will be my Halloween morning movie, followed by Trick R' Treat.

Die Hard - 10/10

Love that sig, I think Return of the Living Dead will be my Halloween morning movie, followed by Trick R' Treat.

Thank you! :duff

I also think Trick r Treat was great, but I'm saving that blu ray for another day.

Back