RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Avengers - 8.5/10

I enjoyed it. I still feel TDKR was better, but you cant really compare the two. Other than both being about superheroes, they're totally different movies. The only complaint I have is that there was sooooo much CGI, it almost got a little annoying at times. But overall...good. I also though Scarlett Johanson was much more enjoyable in this movie than IM2.

I gave it a 1 because I actually liked the redesigned look of both GR and his bike and I also liked the CGI, didn't look cheap or TVish at all. It's just everything else that sucks. :lol

I liked the action. But would've liked it more if the trailers didn't show it.

It was my most anticipated movie next to Prometheus this year. :(

What you liking best after each viewing?
Charlie and Shaw love scene. :lol

My favorite scenes are probably the pilot chair reveal, juggernaut take-off, and of course..birth of the alien.

It's amazing. Just a few years ago I never would have imagined myself witnessing that.

Oh and the score. The score is so beautiful and powerful. Up there with Alien 3 for me.

My favorite scenes are probably the pilot chair reveal, juggernaut take-off, and of course..birth of the alien.

Oh and the score. The score is so beautiful and powerful. Up there with Alien 3 for me.

All great scenes and agreed, the score is brilliant. Have you watched it on blu ray? The picture is incredible.:clap

Visually the space, prometheus, and landscape scenes are the most impressive imo.

Though I think the entire film is miles ahead of most others in visual quality. Eyegasmic.

Chronicles of Riddick 8/10
Tae Guk Gi - 10/10 Fantastic movie, fantastic acting, and fantastic production

Back