RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Hang 'Em High - 8/10 Clint is such a badass in this movie. he's so calm and collected in all of his westerns as he is here, but he also got alot more anger and rage in this role and it shows in contrast to the Dollars trilogy. He really wants his revenge here, but he has to bring them in alive and he acts out that conflict very well which makes it a much funner performance. All the sets and locales hold up really well in HD as well which was impressive.

Dark Shadows 6/10. Pretty much any positive here was on Depp's performance, which I enjoyed. Eva Green was decent, but the rest of the cast was pretty much wasted, especially Moretz. I'm surprised there wasn't a director's cut on the blu - seems like there was a few things missing. Had Depp not been at least amusing, it would have been a 3.

Man, is Ghost Rider SOV really that bad?
I dont see how it could be any worse than the pile the first one was. :lol

The Skin I Live In 9/10

Enjoyed this more on my second viewing. An intriguing, unique and unforgettable movie. Beautifully crafted!!!

Prometheus 8.5/10
My 2nd viewing & yeah I really like this movie. I don't understand why some people hated it? Each to there own I guess

Wrath Of The Titans 6/10 (just about)
I thought it was a bit better than Clash. Storie wasn't great, nor was the acting as you would expect but I enjoyed the action & monsters. Basically just enjoyed the movie for what it was.

Man, is Ghost Rider SOV really that bad?
I dont see how it could be any worse than the pile the first one was. :lol

I'd say so. It had more going for it then the last one did. Crank guys making a Ghost Rider flick with Cage? HOLY ****. It's going to be NUTS. Off the wall, zany action like you've never seen! It's going to be raunchy, gory, incredibly over the top, and hilarious in every possible way.

But no. It was pretty dull, action was cool, but it was all shown in the trailers. Lame story, worse characters, Cage wasn't nearly as fun as I hoped. And It wasn't Neveldine and Taylory enough.

The score was great though. Only good part about the movie.
Ghost Rider 2 - 1/10

Horrible movie.
Agreed. I hated it.

Jaws - Blu Ray. 10/10 Perfection. It's one of those perfect movies that don't come around too often.

Sinister is excellent because it's both scary and creepy.

My list of my top ten favorite horror movies

1. Sinister (scary/creepy)
2. PA 3 (scary/creepy)
3. PA 1 (scary)
4. Strangers (scary)
5. PA 2 (scary)
6. The Exorcist (still creepy/classic)
7. Halloween original (classic)
8. The Thing 1982 (classic)
9. F13 original (classic)
10. Alien (classic)

You actually have PA movies rated higher than The Exorcist or Halloween? :slap:lol

Sinister - 6/10 - By the numbers modern horror story. Some nice death scenes though.

Back