RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Dredd - 9/10

Second nice movie I've seen recently that took place almost entirely in a building (with The Raid: Redemption Unrated). :lol

That's because The Raid writer ripped off Dredd. He was involved with Dredd at some point and then either was let go or left...something to that effect.

I think I've watched this like 3 times in the last couple of weeks.. :lol

The Fellowship of the Ring (EE) : 10/10

That's because The Raid writer ripped off Dredd. He was involved with Dredd at some point and then either was let go or left...something to that effect.

My mate gave me Raid, I've just not seen it yet. If its as good as Dredd I'll really like it.
Didn't know that about the writer though, good post :clap

Oh I watched Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World
5/10 not for me that one

My mate gave me Raid, I've just not seen it yet. If its as good as Dredd I'll really like it.
Didn't know that about the writer though, good post :clap

Oh I watched Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World
5/10 not for me that one

Got my facts a bit mixed up but this is what I found...couldn't remember the exact story.

"A lot of people making The Raid comparisons also have it backwards. Dredd had finished primary shooting before The Raid went into production. Garland then went back to do some reshoots and they spent a lot of time on FX work which delayed the film (it was originally supposed to be released early 2012) and The Raid got out there first. Dredd's script was also leaked 9 months before The Raid went into production and before they even had a proper script themselves."

Got my facts a bit mixed up but this is what I found...couldn't remember the exact story.

"A lot of people making The Raid comparisons also have it backwards. Dredd had finished primary shooting before The Raid went into production. Garland then went back to do some reshoots and they spent a lot of time on FX work which delayed the film (it was originally supposed to be released early 2012) and The Raid got out there first. Dredd's script was also leaked 9 months before The Raid went into production and before they even had a proper script themselves."

Ahhhhh.. makes sense. Thanks for the info. :wave

Dredd - 8/10 What everyone else has said.

Batman Year One - 8/10 Faithful and well done, but all the timeline jumping around works better in comic form.

Batman Begins - 8.5/10

The Dark Knight - 8/10

TDKR - 5/10 4th viewing, still unimpressed and keep finding more and more blatant errors like the biker he chases down just magically disappearing from one frame to another as the cops surround him, it really is Nolan's sloppiest by a large margin. None of the character motivations make sense based on what we know of Bruce and Alfred already, I've accepted the direction he took it but it's silly at times. With Begins, the only time it felt disjointed and sloppy was the Tumbler chase. I chalked it upto Nolan getting the feel for such a thing, a chase scene, and he tightened it up for TDK, but the entirety of TDKR feels like that to me, disjointed, rushed, and convuluted. Bruce running off with his attempted murdered about whom he knows literally only what he read in a police report is just pure retard and will never sit well with me. Within the confines of what we know about Bruce and Selina, I don't see how you can actually think thats a happy ending because it feels like theres no chance it will work.

Sherlock Holmes : GOS - 6/10 I much prefer the first but RDJ can carry about anything these days it seems.

Snakes on a Plane - 6.3/10

Last time I saw this was when it was in theaters. Figured I'd watch it again for SLJ and it was much better than I anticipated.

Back