RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 24FPS 3D - 9/10

I went in with low expectations after hearing some very poor feedback about the movie, but came out wondering how on earth someone could dislike this film. The movie is beautifully shot, and far less choppy than previous Lord of the Rings films. The pacing is damn near perfect, with a good mix of downtime and adrenaline packed moments. Freeman was a great choice for Bilbo, providing well placed moments of comedic relief, as well as being a very relatable character. All the ties to LOTR, from the music to the symbolism, were fantastic and seeing Gollum again topped it off for me.

I'm still interested to see the 48 FPS version, but the 3D in this format provided great viewing experience.

Skyfall is way better then TDKR. :D

Celtic can you confirm that this wasn't my imagination - did M drop an F-bomb in the film? I know I heard different people say '$h!t' but I couldn't believe my ears when I thought I heard...well what I'm now asking you to confirm.

Ted: 5/10

I liked the main friendship/relationship storyline, but hated the abundance of fart/**** jokes. Just bottom barrel comedy if you ask me. Liked all the celebs featured though, like Ted Danson, Nora Jones, Ryan Reynolds and Tom Skerritt

Ted: 5/10

I liked the main friendship/relationship storyline, but hated the abundance of fart/**** jokes. Just bottom barrel comedy if you ask me. Liked all the celebs featured though, like Ted Danson, Nora Jones, Ryan Reynolds and Tom Skerritt

Sam J. Jones! I'll admit Ted wasn't high comedy, but I have a raging nerd-on for the 80's Flash Gordon movie. It is my very favorite bad movie in the world. I have a new respect for Marky Mark after seeing him ride on the back of a rocket cycle. :yess:

TDKR wasn't a bad movie, imo it was a same old awesome Nolan Batman movie. Minus a few dumbass scenes and bad acting parts. But let's not get that DiFabio and Nam rhetoric "rise" again.

:monkey3

LOL........

Django Unchained - 9/10

I loved this movie, and will easily be picking it up upon release. The story was awesome and the gun battles were fantastic. Again not sure what people have been saying about it, but I love it.

VHS - 6/10

Cool anthology horror. Five different stories, really reminded me of those 80's horror films. I liked it I just wish they didnt do the "found footage/shakey cam" crap. I hate those, but for this it worked, regardless I just want a good movie.

I watched TDKR again ... I still think it's a solid movie overall. I think the music was very well done and on point.

I think there are some very good acting parts and some not so great.

The real question is how do you use .gifs in your sig block. Everytime I've tried, it always tells me "no gifs".

SnakeDoc

The real question is how do you use .gifs in your sig block. Everytime I've tried, it always tells me "no gifs".

SnakeDoc

It's because you're trying to have SSF's host it from their site, you need to link it from another site. (photbucket etc) And don't put it in the "image url" place either. The large box above it.

/offtopic

Django an absolute 10...don't get me wrong it has it's faults, but it is the most fun I have had at the movies in a long time. This is what going to the movies in my opinion is suppose to be about. One of the most entertaining movie's I have ever seen. Will definitely pick this one up on Blue Ray....Not the Biggest Tarantino fan like some people...but I have to give the man props for this movie. Previously I thought pulp fiction and Kill Bill one was his best movie, but now it's Django for me. Great film...I plan on going to see this again....

Back