RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

They couldn't show the violence. They had to do that.

Stop complaining about decent products for children. I'd rather have my kid or brother read and watch those movies, then the other crap out there.

excuse me sir i already explained,

the idiot director doesnt stop shaking or cutting every single second from the beginning .

Even when people were eating at a table the camera cuts like 15 times.... such crap.

They couldn't show the violence. They had to do that.

Stop complaining about decent products for children. I'd rather have my kid or brother read and watch those movies, then the other crap out there.

I'd encourage my kids to read the book (first one anyway, next two were crap), but the movie was pretty terrible, even for a PG movie

Still a better product then Twilight. And i'll stand by that.

While it's a generic film, that feels like the by product of 40 other ideas shoved into one ball of fluff...it's still a more interesting tale then Twilight is. Better characters too.

This is not a total defense of the film. But it is an understanding.

Still a better product then Twilight. And i'll stand by that.

While it's a generic film, that feels like the by product of 40 other ideas shoved into one ball of fluff...it's still a more interesting tale then Twilight is. Better characters too.

This is not a total defense of the film. But it is an understanding.

funny you should say that because at least I could literally watch twilight... I cant believe im saying this but at least twilight wasn't shaking and cutting scenes every 4 seconds .....

It wasn't. But there wasn't a single moment of human emotion in that entire movie. So. You know. There's that.

A Good Day To Die Hard
Great action,story line was weak.
Proof McLane will never die.
7/10

Pretty much how I feel about this movie. I'd give it a 5.5 or 6 out of 10 though. After the beginning the bad guys were really lame, and I couldn't get over the lame twists at the end. Anytime you start to think about how the plot doesn't add up they just have more explosions to distract you.

Hunger Games isn't as bad as Twilight, but it was still overhyped garbage. What a stupid movie.

I read the Hunger Games books and I do agree the movie and book concept aren't that earth-shattering. The movie was an adequate adaptation and I enjoyed seeing them use that early 70s Sci-Fi movie aesthetic (think Logan's Run and THX1138). The book explained certain things better. But I have to give the books credit for being such a downer of a series, especially for one aimed at teens. I really wonder how that will all play out in the movies and if general audiences who haven't read the books will accept such a bleak series.

I liked it better when it was freaking called BATTLE ROYALE.

Splash - I never saw this, altough I've been aware it existed for like 20 years, I just assumed it was a kid's flick that happened to get Daryl Hanna's *** in it because 80s censors weren't as strict. I saw it on TV and saw John Candy and thought, I'll give him a chance. I still have no idea who the target audience here is. It's not for little girls, and if it is, it certainly instills some bad morales. She comes ashore naked and immediately just throws herself at a stranger and they have sex several times before he even realises she doesn't speak english. :rotfl This felt like it was Pretty Woman with a Mermaid, just really strange although Candy and Eugene Levy are somewhat funny in their roles. No idea how to rate it. :dunno

Splash - I never saw this, altough I've been aware it existed for like 20 years, I just assumed it was a kid's flick that happened to get Daryl Hanna's *** in it because 80s censors weren't as strict. I saw it on TV and saw John Candy and thought, I'll give him a chance. I still have no idea who the target audience here is. It's not for little girls, and if it is, it certainly instills some bad morales. She comes ashore naked and immediately just throws herself at a stranger and they have sex several times before he even realises she doesn't speak english. :rotfl This felt like it was Pretty Woman with a Mermaid, just really strange although Candy and Eugene Levy are somewhat funny in their roles. No idea how to rate it. :dunno

my dream .

Just goto one of those ecstasy parties in the pine barrens over here. :lol Theres like 5 a summer and they just immediately devolve into orgies.

Just goto one of those ecstasy parties in the pine barrens over here. :lol Theres like 5 a summer and they just immediately devolve into orgies.

tumblr_mdta80tK9r1rol1w1.gif

that really happens?

It does, and it's ****ing insane. You have to know the right people to get invited though, because they happen with less then 24 hours notice to avoid getting shut down. My friend is a DJ who often is contacted to entertain at them which is how we ended up going a few times last year.

Oh I can assure you it definately happens even more in other countries where sex and drugs are less taboo/illegal.

Back