RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I bet you still buy the blu ray for teh collectionz, you are Fox's whore.

Nahh. I don't even want that Blu Ray set out right now. I just want Die Hard. Possibly 3 as well.

With this, and Colonial Marines, I'm doubting Fox again.

I thought we were past this?

You didn't buy Colonial Marines did you?

Oh hell no sir. No way. I rented it for 2 dollars. Took it back the next day.

Some guy who kills people - 7/10

I thought it was an interesting little movie. Nothing crazy, but a little bit of a twist in there makes it worth while. It comes off as a campy horror flick, but again it was cool for what it was. I enjoyed it at least.

A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD: It had good action,the story line was stupid and boring.They should call it quits after this unless they can introduce Al Powel Jr. in the next film!!!
5/10!

Oh hell no sir. No way. I rented it for 2 dollars. Took it back the next day.

Me too. I feel like I got ripped off just paying $2 for it, I can't imagine how the people who paid $60 feel. :lol

Rocky III 8/10

If I watched Die Hard 4 again, i'd give it a 7/10. So just letting you know, I don't hate Die Hard 4 any more. I can't.

Doomsday Book - 7/10

I was really happy to see this was uploaded to Netflix last night , I've been wanting to see it for a while. I enjoyed all 3 short films although as expected Jee-Woon Kim's stood out as the best of the bunch.

They all had something to say about the way were currently treating the planet and also touched on religion slightly , an interesting watch and something I'd like to probably buy now.

Dredd: 8.5/10

Great movie. Almost like a breath of fresh air to get something so direct and visceral. Strong action but still cared about the characters. Who says you need to see the full face in order to relate to the characters? I hope they make a sequel.

And now I want figures for this movie!

A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD

7/10
I *KindOf* Understand the hate but i enjoyed it!? :dunno

PROS
Awesome overthetop action, I liked him and his son together, short and sweet and 2 scenes with Lucy McClane

CONS
No 1 main villian, would of been nice if Willis had more McClane dialouge

Dredd: 8.5/10

Great movie. Almost like a breath of fresh air to get something so direct and visceral. Strong action but still cared about the characters. Who says you need to see the full face in order to relate to the characters? I hope they make a sequel.

And now I want figures for this movie!

I would love to see a sequel. I loved this movie. I wasn't expecting much but heard good things so I rented it and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

The Hunger Games on blu-Ray
I didn't read the books,I don't understand the hype.
6/10

Glad I'm not the only one.

The part that took me out of the movie was when all the contestants, who decided to team up against the main protagonist, decided to wait together while she was up in a tree. They all slept together... quite peacefully I might add. :thud:

The Hunger Games on blu-Ray
I didn't read the books,I don't understand the hype.
6/10

Glad I'm not the only one.

The part that took me out of the movie was when all the contestants, who decided to team up against the main protagonist, decided to wait together while she was up in a tree. They all slept together... quite peacefully I might add. :thud:

The director for that movie should be fired.
The camera work was Ridiculous. the camera never stood still for more than 4 seconds, Seriously, watch it again, the camera never stays in one place more than a couple of seconds and then it moves more than the camera did in Cloverfield.

that annoyed so much. Most people say "They couldn't show the violence so they had to do that" but the camera moves from beginning to end. I couldn't stand the movie.

as far as the plot, Battle Royale is so much better is not even funny. Such a superior movie.

They couldn't show the violence. They had to do that.

Stop complaining about decent products for children. I'd rather have my kid or brother read and watch those movies, then the other crap out there.

Back