RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Green Lantern : First Flight - 10/10

This really impressed me, I don't follow the character from the comic so just enjoyed it as a pure bit of entertainment. Was great, definetly think it's the DCAU movie so far.

Inglorious Basterds 15/10
WHAT A MOVIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOW !!!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HOT TOYS FIGURES

Watchmen 4/10 Had high hopes and it let me down.
The Dragon Hunters 7/10 cool animated movie.

Dollhouse Season 1 - 9.5

I'm ready for season 2 now! :rock :rock

Leon The Professional: Director's Cut: 9/10

Found the extra training segments excellent, but the additional Leon/Matilda scenes went a bit iffy. The theatrical cut suggests a platonic love by Leon, but the DC leans a litle further astray.

Looks brilliant on blu though.

Seen Race to Witch Mountain last night. I'll give it a 6/10

Found the extra training segments excellent, but the additional Leon/Matilda scenes went a bit iffy. The theatrical cut suggests a platonic love by Leon, but the DC leans a litle further astray.

Always felt the exact same way. I think the perfect movie would be the original with the extra training scenes added. I still haven't picked it up on blu. :horror
This week. :D

Have you been doing nothing but watching TV Shows the past month? :lol

:rotfl

Pretty much i haven't been that busy at work so just got more stuff watched now i have 4 seasons of Battlestar Galactica to get through. :lol

I always felt the opposite. The theatrical feels to me like the relationship is not developed enough and left me questioning a lot. Then you get the awkward moments that made me say "wait a minute how exactly does she feel about him and he for her?" It left me assuming worse things were happening. I think the directors cut does a great job of showing a girl coming of age, with a man who is her knight in shining armor and she doesn't know how to deal with those feelings, along with a man who's never known any other life and finally for the first time has something to live for and it makes for a very confused relationship. Leon views it as maternal and Matilda just doesn't know how to direct her feelings. I always felt the theatrical cut was missing something and was right when I finally saw the directors.

:rotfl

Pretty much i haven't been that busy at work so just got more stuff watched now i have 4 seasons of Battlestar Galactica to get through. :lol

Haha sweet. I cannot wait until work slows down a bit so I can catch up on some shows. I miss Battlestar Galactica I stopped watching after Season 3 and need to catch up on that again.

Haha sweet. I cannot wait until work slows down a bit so I can catch up on some shows. I miss Battlestar Galactica I stopped watching after Season 3 and need to catch up on that again.
To date thus far the ending of that show was the best ending to a show I've watched. It didn't disapoint.

Back