RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Battle Royale - 8/10 - First time seeing it, not as bad as I thought it might end up being.

Taxi Driver - 9/10 - Long but incredible character study.

Eyes Wide Shut - 8/10 - Just an awesome creepy story.

Barry Lyndon - 7/10 - Another really long one but alot of fun to watch.

The World's Greatest Lover - 6/10 - Not the greatest comedy ever but still very, very funny and unique. Gene Wilder is great and the characters will keep you watching.

kung_fu_panda.jpg

Great movie. 9/10

"Skadoosh." What a classic line! I really liked this one as well.

True Romance 7/10 - 8/10 if the retard Patricia Arquette wasn't in it. Dennis Hopper, Christopher Walken and Gary Oldman's small roles owned this movie.

Cop Land. 8/10

I think Stallone is a very underrated actor and in this movie I think he proves my point. I know alot of people who can't stand his movies though so I guess its kind of like Marmite. I've always thought despite him and Arnold always being compared and him looked at like the bad ass Rambo character he was he could delve into roles with alot of emotion which is something I've never seen Arnold do. Its interesting to say the least...

041308copland.jpg

Jackie Brown. 8/10

This was the only Tarantino movie I had never seen and I wasn't dissapointed like I was lead to belive by some of the reviews I read. It didn't have as much action as pulp fiction , kill bill or alot of Tarantinos other movies but to me that isn't what makes his work special anyway.
Hes the only director I know who could make me enjoy a half an hour scene of talking.
He makes his characters very interesting and the plot intense .
Great movie imo.

Oh , awesome soundtrack to as always with Tarantino.

jackie-brown.jpg

The Thing on the big screen 10/10. John Carpenter + Kurt Russell = pure awesomeness :rock

The Thing on the big screen 10/10. John Carpenter + Kurt Russell = pure awesomeness :rock

Speaking of that duo, i watched Big Trouble In Little China last night..have not seen this in years and its not too bad i guess...its one i rented a dozen times when i was younger.

7/10

defiance 9/10............based on a true story & the extras & interviews with the family are very moving.

I just picked this up on HD-DVD the other day for like $3 !!! What a steal cause it really is a great flick.

Speaking of that duo, i watched Big Trouble In Little China last night..have not seen this in years and its not too bad i guess...its one i rented a dozen times when i was younger.

7/10

I have been hoping to snag this one ! Hope to get it soon. Heard the image on Blu is great !

Back