RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Oh c'mon Wild at Heart is cool, and Raising Arizona is a bona fide classic!

But lately he stinks big time!

Also The Rock, Leaving Las Vegas, Adaptation - the man has some very good movies. It's just that folks only remember his bad ones.

The Three Burials Of Melquiades Estrada: 6.5/10 I guess it's a good movie, but very slow and I think you have to be in the right mood to watch this one... which apparently I wasn't yesterday :D

Mystery Men: 8.5/10 :rock :rock :rock

Yeah Nic Cage has a great body of work. I also really enjoyed Lord of War. Not many folks have seen that one. Why has he been lending his talents lately to terrible films? Because he's a workaholic and doesn't give a damn? Because he's trying to get out of debt (don't worry Nic, it happens and your famous Uncle Francis spent decades paying off $60 million or so in debt and has referred to himself as famously broke)? None of the above? All of the above? Not sure, but it looks like the new Bad Lieutenant flick it going to be another winner.

The only Nick cage films I've seen were national treasure which was alright, and ghost rider which blew. I don't really have much to judge him on.

Jackass the movie 7.5/10

Not gonna lie I love Jackass :lol

Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans 8.5/10 This used to be my least favorite of the trio. But after watching them all again this is my favorite of the trilogy.

Downfall 8/10

I am a nut when it comes to watching and learning about WWII history. This movie was very interesting more so than entertaining. If you are a quick subtitle reader and don't mind the fact that there is no English spoken in the film.

Mystery Men: 8.5/10 :rock :rock :rock

I disagree with most people's ratings on this board, but this I agree with. Easily an underrated comedy, and the best from Stiller next to Tropic Thunder. For a comedy that has a run time over 2 hours, it doesn't get stale. The characters are great, the actors are TOP NOTCH, and even the cameos are hilarious (not a Dane Cook fan, but gotta :lol at Waffle Man). Geoffrey Rush played an amazing villain, his accent and persona worked perfectly. Even Eddie Izzard as the disco dancing Tony P. was great, loved his disco scene!

Bottom line: This movie deserves more recognition.

I disagree with most people's ratings on this board, but this I agree with. Easily an underrated comedy, and the best from Stiller next to Tropic Thunder. For a comedy that has a run time over 2 hours, it doesn't get stale. The characters are great, the actors are TOP NOTCH, and even the cameos are hilarious (not a Dane Cook fan, but gotta :lol at Waffle Man). Geoffrey Rush played an amazing villain, his accent and persona worked perfectly. Even Eddie Izzard as the disco dancing Tony P. was great, loved his disco scene!

:lecture This man speaks the truth!

:lecture This man speaks the truth!

He sure does!!!! :rock :rock :rock
I agree with everything he says!

I would like to add that I also enjoyed the *lessons* of The Sphinx. He's just so TERRIBLY mysterious :lol

"To learn my teachings, I must first teach you how to learn"

"You must lash out with every limb, like the octopus who plays the drums"

And my favorite:

"When you can balance a tack hammer on your head, you will head off your foes with a balanced attack" :lol :lol :lol

Back