RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

:lol :lol

I'll be honest i enjoyed watching it. :eek: (eli will add me to the likes crappy movie list now.) :rotfl

Dusty knows crappy movies, yet she goes in seeing them knowing damn well what she's getting herself into. Fo shame!

Man, it's such a dry spell for movies.

btw I saw The Stepfather with a friend of mine because we were desperate for a flick to see at midnight at the cheapees... 4 out of 10. Been there, done it. Didn't like it.

Yeah not many movies out that i really must see which is a shame.

6/10 ! too many cheesy special effects for my liking.. story was meh! i expected better

looks great in Blu Ray though!

:lol And I take it the 1 single point is solely for the cg.

Actually, thinking about it, the cgi wasn't that good either. I should have given it a 0 :lol

The wife is making me see this one... needless to say I am not looking forward to it at all :monkey2

The film fails even at the most basic level of at least being entertaining, so if you're going just for that you'll both still walk away disappointed.

Wow, I'm amazed at how bad this sounds... so not even worth it for the "so bad its good" effect? Well, maybe the wife will forget and I can dodge a bullet. We were planning to go tonight, but we have too much stuff to do... so maybe this movie will disappear in the mean time.

Dawn Of The Dead (remake) 9/10 Pretty sure i'll hear it on this but I think this one is a lot better than the original.

X-men Origins 6/10 The beginning was cool then it just got worse and worse

Dawn Of The Dead (remake) 9/10 Pretty sure i'll hear it on this but I think this one is a lot better than the original. X-men Origins 6/10 The beginning was cool then it just got worse and worse
Totally agree. The remake is better and my favorite zombie film ever.

It's up there for my favorites too. CJ is funny as hell. Can't really see why most people prefer the original other than maybe nostalgia.

Angels & Demons 7/10
It was good, definitely had a lot more action than I thought it would. I do like it better than Da Vinci Code.

Sinbad: Legend Of The Seven Seas: 7.5/10 I really like this movie! I think Brad Pitt, Catherina Zeta-Jones and Michelle Pfeiffer all do a good job at the voice acting and it's just a fun adventure :D :rock

Back