RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I watched Pinapple again for the second time. Good stuff...but feels a bit over long in some scenes. Like they keep talking for a good 4 minutes, and never really stop. And its funny sometimes...but there comes a point where you have to say ENOUGH! The last scene is a perfect example. We didnt need all that fluff.

That being said, same with Woff...8.5. Super fun movie.

Do exactly as I say, or I will take you outside and ^^^^ you in the street!

For some reason when I clicked on that link it attacked my computer and opened the page up over and over and over again and wouldn't stop.
The IMDB virus gets another one!! The movie is pretty obscure, but being a Romero freak, I saw it years ago. Worth seeing, in my opinion.

Just saw 3:10 to Yuma remake: 8.5/10

Crowe is no Glenn Ford, but he ain't half bad.

The IMDB virus gets another one!! The movie is pretty obscure, but being a Romero freak, I saw it years ago. Worth seeing, in my opinion.

Just saw 3:10 to Yuma remake: 8.5/10

Crowe is no Glenn Ford, but he ain't half bad.

I really liked this one, i'd have given it a 9/10 myself.

I saw Taken last night. Freaking awesome movie, even my wife and sis inlaws loved it. It was great watching Liam Neeson dispatch people with such precision. :rock

9/10

I saw A matter of life and death yesterday. I think it's been about 20 years since I last saw it.
9 out of 10
Stairway_to_Heaven_dvd_cover.jpg

Rightous Kill......4/10.

Robinson Crusoe on Mars: 6/10 an interesting mid-60's sci-fi flick. Its an odd mix-bag of stuff, some really nice shots and sets... but a ridiculous (yet fun) premise.

I saw Taken last night. Freaking awesome movie, even my wife and sis inlaws loved it. It was great watching Liam Neeson dispatch people with such precision. :rock

9/10

This film is living proof of just how great of an actor Liam really is. No other actor would have been able to make this film what it was, just AWESOME! 9/10 for me too! LOVED THIS FILM and will own it too!

Neither Taken nor the Wrestler are playing where I live. Bedtime Stories, Marley and Me, and Yes Man are playing in every single theater, though, often with multiple screens. This town sucks.

Ah, I misread your post Roy... I thought you said you already had it. Made me very confused when Netflix didn't have it available :lol

Ah, I misread your post Roy... I thought you said you already had it. Made me very confused when Netflix didn't have it available :lol

Taken? Yeah I didn't see it in theatres I saw it at a friends house, he downloaded it. K this is the confusing part, I checked online and the release date is Jan 30 2009????

How the hell could he have downloaded it already then? I saw it over 3 weeks ago too.

:confused:

Taken? Yeah I didn't see it in theatres I saw it at a friends house, he downloaded it. K this is the confusing part, I checked online and the release date is Jan 30 2009????

How the hell could he have downloaded it already then? I saw it over 3 weeks ago too.

:confused:

It was released overseas a long time ago. It'll be on DVD and Bluray in February in the UK. For whatever reason the US release got dicked around and isn't coming out until now. It was originally slated for September of last year.

Back