RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - 5/10

Too long. Too convoluted. And Jack seem relegated to being comic relief and nothing more.

Taxi Driver 10/10 you talkin' to me you lowlife mother......

Man was that some great acting all around in that movie.

Yes it is one of mt favorite films! The acting made this film what it was, that and the feel of the film. Scorsese at his best!

:rock

One of my favorite endings ever.

I agree. I give the Mist 9/10 as well. I think it is the best contemporary horror movie since the Ring.

The camera work alone was genious, Darabont is TRULY underrated! The Mist had me hooked from start to end! Great film!

Last edited:

Guess I better watch the Mist finally, it's been sitting for like 3 months now and I still haven't gotten around to it. Tonight's the night

Mama Mia! - 8/10

I think you may be thinking of "The Fog", Nocturne. "The Mist" was based on the Stephen King novel and was recently made into the movie in 2007.

Yes "The Fog" sucked big time! Lame movie!

He was probably referring to the Ring. And in my opinion, the U.S. version is better than the Japanese one! :horror

Agreed!

I get the feeling The Mist will end up like The Shawshank Redemption, it'll be one of these movie's that attracts a following by word of mouth rather than it's advertising.

Seems to be Darabonts talent, he doesn't make blockbusters, he makes beautifully crafted films that stand the test of time

I get the feeling The Mist will end up like The Shawshank Redemption, it'll be one of these movie's that attracts a following by word of mouth rather than it's advertising.

Seems to be Darabonts talent, he doesn't make blockbusters, he makes beautifully crafted films that stand the test of time

Couldn't have said it better myself! Nothing but the truth here!

Frank Darabont + Stephen King = AMAZING!

yeah the mist was a top notch film - i was all ready to hate the crap out if it.

the yes man - 7/10 - he's looking old, quite a few funny parts, no real laugh-out-loud stuff, nice enough story, zooey deschanel. pretty good. probably should have waited for dvd rental though. not worth watching it in the cinema.

wes cravens new nightmare - 7.5/10

Thats my favorite Freddy film. Yes, better then ANOS.

:horror

Independence Day - 1.5/10

I remember being so psyched about this one when I first saw the trailer with the White House blowing up, 15 years ago or however long it was. The movie does blow, as does Will Smith in everything except 6 Degrees of Separation. . .speaking of Freddie and Smith, anybody remember "Nightmare on My Street"?

Back