RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Man From Nowhere Trailer -7.5/10

Excellent film.

[ame="https://youtu.be/_o3X4GqfZZ0"]302 Found[/ame]

Sleepers - 8/10

Pretty good movie with a lot of well known actors. Great story about a bunch of kids growing up in the 30's if i can remember correctly, but basically get into some trouble and end up in correctional system and bad things happen and then fast forward in time and once released interesting stuff ensues :)

Justified Season 1 10/10

Justified Season 2 9/10

Just an awesome show and i can't wait for Season 3 :yess:

Animal Kingdom 5/10

What a disappointment! Was really looking forward to this movie but I found it very dull!

The 5 is for some good acting but the movie was very dull and boring imo.

To compare this to Goodfellas is a total insult!!!

One Day - 8/10

Went to see it cuz my wife wanted to but I had no desire to. But I owed her for dragging her to Captain America and Super 8

Ended up really enjoying it - a very different film with a really unexpected twist near the end. Made me reflect quite a bit on life

Red Riding Hood: 6/10. There are much worse films than this one. I enjoyed it.

High Spirits: 3/10
Really awful 80's comedy about ghosts... but what's really odd is its got a pretty impressive cast; Peter O'Toole, Darryl Hannah, Liam Niesson, Steve Guttenberg, Beverly D'Angelo. Worth watching for the odd nostalgia factor, but its a really boring/sloppy comedy.

How dare you rate an 80's comedy at less than a 5. :nono

limitless-4/10

good idea, but poorly executed. the whole movie just felt cheap and it could have been so much better

I have to agree here. I think I rated it at a 5.

Country Strong - 3/10 What a depressing mess of a movie. Had some decent music in it.

Animal Kingdom 5/10

What a disappointment! Was really looking forward to this movie but I found it very dull!

The 5 is for some good acting but the movie was very dull and boring imo.

To compare this to Goodfellas is a total insult!!!

Goodfellas - 9 out of 10
Animal Kingdom - 8 out of 10

Sukiyaki Western Django 7/10.

Takashi Miike's homage to the american western. It's a strange mix of a western and rival asian gang type film. Every western cliche is in this film with a decidedly asian influence. It's another odd and beautifully shot Takashi Miike flick. Quentin Tarintino has a small part and is the only american in the cast.

You may hate it, you may love it but it is well worth the watch.

I love it so much. So it'll never be an insult. Most underrated film ever made. :lol

I even got this sitting over my shelf!

2cad2db7.jpg

You can kinda see him near the Wolf mask.

311be731.jpg

Back