RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Notice how much the Super 8 alien looks like the Cloverfield monster? Just saying. J.J. Abrams sure loves to recycle his creatures.

P.S. Both great movies. Super 8 is a much better film if you stay for the end credits, because unlike 99.9 percent other flicks out there, it's worth it to stay until the very end. :exactly:

Hanna 7.5/10

Solid film and enjoyable watch but it never came close to Leon which it has been compared with.

It wasnt as stealthy as I thought it was going to be and as the trailers suggested.

Still a good solid film and great performances from Ronan, Bana & Blanchett

13 Assassins - 8/10

Miike plus samurai = win. A great film with a great story. Pretty awesome overall, but again im biased a bit becaues i just love samurai movies.

13 Assassins - 8/10

Miike plus samurai = win. A great film with a great story. Pretty awesome overall, but again im biased a bit becaues i just love samurai movies.

Great flick... moved a little slow at first but that was needed to set the entire story in motion !

Hanna 7.5/10

Solid film and enjoyable watch but it never came close to Leon which it has been compared with.

It wasnt as stealthy as I thought it was going to be and as the trailers suggested.

This film was guff. I was very disappointed with it.

Hanna 7.5/10

People compared it to Leon? Why? I loved Hanna, especially the score. Very good movie imo.

People compared it to Leon? Why? I loved Hanna, especially the score. Very good movie imo.

Yeah having watched it neither am I but I had heard it being mentioned as the modern day Leon a few times.

It was better than average but wasnt as good as I thought it was going to be.

Notice how much the Super 8 alien looks like the Cloverfield monster? Just saying. J.J. Abrams sure loves to recycle his creatures.

P.S. Both great movies. Super 8 is a much better film if you stay for the end credits, because unlike 99.9 percent other flicks out there, it's worth it to stay until the very end. :exactly:

Dont STFU Eli, because you're correct! :D

Yeah, it does look a tad like Clovie....but hey, whatchu gonna do.

Sucker Punch: 1/10

What a steaming pile of shat. I honestly thought this would be halfway interesting, but I have no idea what I just ____ing watched or what the point of this ridiculous movie was. Even the battles were just boring... I guess they looked cool, but there is like zero tension or fear that anyone important is going to get hurt or killed :huh Even when any of them do get hit they just bounce right back as if nothing happened... just awful all around.

What a steaming pile of shat. I honestly thought this would be halfway interesting, but I have no idea what I just ____ing watched or what the point of this ridiculous movie was. Even the battles were just boring... I guess they looked cool, but there is like zero tension or fear that anyone important is going to get hurt or killed :huh Even when any of them do get hit they just bounce right back as if nothing happened... just awful all around.
That's not necessarily true.

Really?

Chicks were getting decked by robots, knocked into walls 50 ft away and then hopping right back up. Sure the one chick got blown up, but that was the only one.

That movie is about as entertaining as watching someone else play a videogame, and a boring videogame at that. I mean it even has the exposition guy that sets up the missions. Steaming pile indeed.

I'll probably never watch Sucker Punch.

The Dead Pool: 3/10

More like the Suck Pool. You would think Clint Eastwood and Liam Neeson together would be great. But you would be wrong if you thought that. Jim Carrey has a horrible, early role as the lead singer of Guns N Roses apparently. Jesus, this movie sucked so hard.

Back