RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Breakfast Club 8/10
Weird Science 8/10

I missed a lot of influential and popular movies of the past 30 years even though I was born in 85 and grew up in their time. Watching them now really reminds me of my childhood. Especially the Weird Science song during the credits.

Two great movies you finally caught up on. Sixteen Candles could maybe be another.:dunno

I saw Immortals last night. I enjoyed it. Henry Caville is obv the glue that holds together the film. He shines and hes Superman approved for me at this point. Its loud, gritty and bloody, and i love it LOL. Its no grandscale epic but def a solid action movie, strong characters. Its shot amazing as well, visually stunning. bravo to the cast and crew. I recommend it.

Gary Oldman is absolutely ridiculous in how he can transform from role to role. I mean, half the time I've watched a movie he's in I'd watch the entire movie only to be told later that he was a character in it and I never even knew :lol

True story. :lecture

Hmm are you really sure you're paying attention while watching that movie? :cuckoo:

:lol :peace

Killer elite---2/10
hollywood can not make movies anymore
just like good music is dead--------------

Conan (new version) 5.5 / 10 - I liked the look of the new Barbarian along with the sets, outfit etc. It used way too many modern movie cliche to have the splendor of the old one.

Hard Target: 6.5/10

A fun movie. Good at what it tries to do, and some pretty damn good bad guys in Vosloo and Henricksen. Not the most accurate portrayal of life in Louisiana, though :lol

Yeah wasnt the oatmeal man and diabetes man in it.

Crazy Heart 7/10. Enjoyed it. Little slow but Bridges was awesome.

Back