RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

On a range meter of 0-10 with 10 being the most range and acting versatilty shown over the years here is where those individuals rank scientifically.

Pacino - 1
Deniro - 7
Nicholson - 3
Day Lewis - 10

Id say thats somewhat close to how Id rate them.
THere are some people considered great "Actors" who don't really have much range, but they're popular because of their true personality, which they don't really stray far from for each role.

Id rate their range
Pacino - 3
Deniro - 4
Nicholson - 2
Day Lewis - 10

that being said, Im a huge fan of all of them. ... :monkey1

On a range meter of 0-10 with 10 being the most range and acting versatility shown over the years here is where those individuals rank scientifically as proven by scientists in scientific experiments in the field of science.

Pacino - 0.02
Deniro - 0.03
Nicholson - 0.01
Day Lewis - 0.01
Nicolas Cage - scientific meter broke after reaching 10 at light-speed.

grossnic.jpg

It's Science so you know it's true.

GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra: 6.5/10
I expected something far worse to be honest. This actually was a fun watch. I really liked the whole actionstuff in Paris! Not good, but entertaining!

I agree 100% but he also deserved the same award 4 out of the other 7 times we was nominated too. Freaking politics.

He was/is the greatest actor to ever hit the screen. Jack Nicholson, D.D. Lewis and De Niro are all close comparisons.

Yeah, his AA Best Actor IMHO is long overdue! :slap Hell, he should have won the AA Best Supporting Actor in The Godfather!

You're missing Gary Oldman in that list. :monkey1

Last edited:

I Wish Blade Would Kill These Sissy Ass Vampires - aka Breaking Dawn Part 1 NEGATIVE 100/10

This movie was TERRIBLE!!!! Why I agreed to take my Twitard kid is beyond me. :gah:

I love Pacino. I'm not saying he isn't great. He's just only great at one thing and has quite literally never done anything different.

I agree actually. I don't think he can even be compared to Deniro despite them always seeming to come hand in hand in conversations regarding one or the other. I'd put Deniro , Nicholson , Lewis and yes Oldman far above Pacino.

He's a brilliant actor ( I have a figure of him ! ) but I just can't rank him with the likes of the names above.

Everyone on that list other than Oldman has an oscar. He should have one too , hopefully soon.

Yeah, his AA Best Actor IMHO is long overdue! :slap Hell, he should have won the AA Best Supporting Actor in The Godfather!

You're missing Gary Oldman in that list. :monkey1

Gary Oldman is absolutely ridiculous in how he can transform from role to role. I mean, half the time I've watched a movie he's in I'd watch the entire movie only to be told later that he was a character in it and I never even knew :lol

True story. :lecture

Oh and

Immortals - 8/10 Really enjoyed it. Awesome fight scenes and I was pleasantly surprised about how good it looked in 3D. First movie I've enjoyed in 3D since Avatar.

Twilight: 5/10
First time that I saw it... Was better than I expected, but still not good. Bland, kinda boring and forgetable. Can't believe some of my friends are raving mad about this film and the sequels :dunno

Back