Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Vintage Kenner Star Wars figure... you know: Pruneface :huh

vintprunefacehidden.jpg

ah ok that prune face

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/L0TYCO2smY4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:lol :lol

I totally forgot about the Robot Chicken Pruneface clip :rock I'll need to post that in the thread for him :rock

Also picked up a complete Mad Scientist: Dissect-An-Alien kit off of eBay. The box smelled like an old musty basement; which felt somehow appropriate :lol

bbh-2.jpg

Hey Joseph that Vader LSB sits ok on Coco's pedestal? I am looking into getting one and wondered what you thought of your's. And does the base hang over at all? Thanks. :wave

Hey Deak, its a great pedestal for the Vader bust. The top is big enough that I have a few choices in how I want the base to sit w/o any overhang. I assume that would be true for all of the SW busts as I think they use the same size base (at least Yoda and Vader looked to be the same).

And its quite stable, no concerns about it toppling over unless I knocked into it :lol

Also, if you're going through Coco I imagine he can meet any specifications you might want. I just have him general dimensions I wanted and he did the rest :duff

Its a bit dark of course (everything being black) but you can get a sense of where the base sits in this shot:

q.jpg

Thanks man! That really adds a touch of class to the LSB of Vader! And I know Coco is a true craftsman so this is a no brainer.

Cool man, glad I could help. I've got a total of 9 Coco display products in my room and all of them are top notch. I'm really fortunate we live in the same town :lol

Thanks, I really like the piece a lot... and I should have a related Vaderrific update coming this weekend :rock

First major update in awhile... as always here's new shots of the whole room:

bbm-2.jpg

bbn-2.jpg

bbt-2.jpg

bbu-2.jpg

bbz-1.jpg

bby-1.jpg

bbo-2.jpg

And a few more updated shots:
bbr-1.jpg

bbs-2.jpg

ccb-2.jpg

And a few more:

cca-2.jpg

bbv-2.jpg

bbp-2.jpg

And now for the biggest update, I just got one more custom shelf from Cocoboloboy for the 1:1 Vader reveal stand!!! This thing is perfect an even has a small spotlight underneath it to light the bust!!!

bbl-2.jpg

bbj-2.jpg

bbk-2.jpg

bbi-2.jpg

Great Great Collection as always G, Congrats and Thanks for the Pic's, Excellent.

Nice shelf for Vader helmet.

Also dig Stonehenge :lol

Also also your pics are too small. At least 1200 wide next time, mmmkay.

Love it. I am missing my stormies though. :monkey2

Did Coco also do the floating pedestal you have the helmet displayed on? It looked really nice and classy.

Ooops. I just noticed the tiny text between pics.. Coco did make the floating pedestals. Nice work. :clap

Great Great Collection as always G, Congrats and Thanks for the Pic's, Excellent.

Thanks man :rock

Nice shelf for Vader helmet.

Also dig Stonehenge :lol

Also also your pics are too small. At least 1200 wide next time, mmmkay.

In the future I will turn my pics up to 11 by making them larger for you, mmmkay?

Love it. I am missing my stormies though. :monkey2

Did Coco also do the floating pedestal you have the helmet displayed on? It looked really nice and classy.

Ooops. I just noticed the tiny text between pics.. Coco did make the floating pedestals. Nice work. :clap

I've tried to give him a good home... he has his own shelf with a great view of the collection room :1-1:

And I've got 10 display items from Coco; a PF shelf, 3 floating shelves, 2 floating corner shelves, 2 display's with posters, the Vader Pedestal and Vader corner shelf. Very lucky to have Coco in the same town :rock

Back