Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Excellent pics! :rock As always, I'm jealous of your collection room. Glad I could help outfit it!

When you get a chance could you post a pic of Vader in low light with the corner shelf spotlight on? I forgot to get that shot when I was there. Thanks!

Excellent pics! :rock As always, I'm jealous of your collection room. Glad I could help outfit it!

When you get a chance could you post a pic of Vader in low light with the corner shelf spotlight on? I forgot to get that shot when I was there. Thanks!

Yes, I'll get that shot... I meant to do that as well but got side tracked :lol

Nice update, that Vader bust display looks excellent. :clap
Is that a Skeleton Warrior next to the drumset on the floor?

Thanks, and yes... I've got Skeleton Warriors hidden around the room :rock

ggt.jpg

ggs.jpg

(this one's on top of the ceiling fan :lol)​

Last edited:

I just went back and looked at your Collection, is there another Skeleton on the shelf behind the door? I am only aware of 3, need close-ups, Great Collection again G.

I have 4 total skeletons in the room... one on top of the fan, one next to the drum, one behind the banjo and the 4th is the GID version that is on the Evil Dead/AOD shelf.

All are pictured on this page...

Decided to take some fun shots of my collections... nothing new, just thought it would be cool:

And EvilFace;they are now 1200X800 pics...

eec-1.jpg

eed-1.jpg

eee.jpg

eef-1.jpg

eeg-1.jpg

een.jpg

eeo.jpg

eep.jpg

eeq.jpg

eem.jpg

Awesome! I love it. Really makes me want one though.

That Thudercats collection is really cool too. Glad I was able to see it in person. :rock I had a bunch of those when I was a kid.

No 3 3/4" Joe love there, though. :nono

Those beautiful shots of your vintage SW are indeed cool! I appreciate getting to look at them all together and in such clarity :duff

No 3 3/4" Joe love there, though. :nono

I know, I know... I promise to fix that oversight soon :lol

Those beautiful shots of your vintage SW are indeed cool! I appreciate getting to look at them all together and in such clarity :duff

Thanks Marf :duff I love my vintage SW collection; one I'm stoked to have finally completed :rock

'' who does not appreciate the vintage star wars products, can not be called collector ''................wonderful vintage collection Galacti !!!

Loving the new pics. It's great to see a collection that is not composed of just the newest Hot Toys.

Great update, I like the Vader helmet display : duff

Back