Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

'' who does not appreciate the vintage star wars products, can not be called collector ''................wonderful vintage collection Galacti !!!

Truer words were never spoken :lecture

Loving the new pics. It's great to see a collection that is not composed of just the newest Hot Toys.

Thanks man, I agree... I love a good variety. And as much as I love HT I have more fun picking up vintage goodies.

Great update, I like the Vader helmet display : duff

Thanks man :duff

Those are great pics - GB! Not only does it show off your awesome collection, they are beautiful photos too. :duff

damn j...........those pics are awesome.........not just the stuff your shooting but the actual pics........:lecture

damn i need a new camera....:monkey2

Those are great pics - GB! Not only does it show off your awesome collection, they are beautiful photos too. :duff

Thanks Jen, shots like that are a lot more fun than just straight ones of the shelves :lol

damn j...........those pics are awesome.........not just the stuff your shooting but the actual pics........:lecture

damn i need a new camera....:monkey2

We actually upgraded before my daughter was born... I wanted a camera that could take nice pictures of her.

bbu.jpg

:hi5:.............awesome...............she is a cutie.
dare i say your best acquisition yet..........:wink1:

she's like a lil' pale jawa.....:lol

Thanks Jen, shots like that are a lot more fun than just straight ones of the shelves :lol

We actually upgraded before my daughter was born... I wanted a camera that could take nice pictures of her.

bbu.jpg

Now that's the prize piece of your collection. What a beauty - and such a sweet pose. :duff

Pale Jawa... I like that. And she's at an age where she makes a lot of Jawa-like noises. I'll need to teach her Oooh-Tiniii!!! :lol

And thanks Jen, she's a real sweetie :love

Pale Jawa... I like that. And she's at an age where she makes a lot of Jawa-like noises. I'll need to teach her Oooh-Tiniii!!! :lol

And thanks Jen, she's a real sweetie :love

the jawa comment was more about her little hoodie she was wearing & i said pale because white jawa would have sounded racist.......:panic:

:lol

Great update, is she 1:1?:rotfl

Congrats, she is really cute :duff

May I ask where you got the display stand for both the Vader bust and the corner shelf for the helmet?

I have a Vader exclusive as well, and looking for such a setup opportunity.

Awesome updates, J. :rock :rock :rock

Really dig the pix of the vintage stuff :rock :rock :rock

Vader shelves are pure class!

May I ask where you got the display stand for both the Vader bust and the corner shelf for the helmet?

I have a Vader exclusive as well, and looking for such a setup opportunity.

Contact board member Cocoboloboy... he custom made both for me :duff

No update today?

weak.

Cute kid though!

Man, hard to please you... at least my kid got props today :yess:

Awesome updates, J. :rock :rock :rock

Really dig the pix of the vintage stuff :rock :rock :rock

Vader shelves are pure class!

Thanks man, Vintage and Vader FTW!!! :hi5:

Looks nothing like Legder Joker, therefore it is an epic fail! And I'm pretty sure one hand only has three fingers. Pffft.....bush league.

Back