Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Battle Droids in da House!!!

Sweet dude, congrats! Looking forward to getting together :duff

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Dewback has dropped!!!

Got the dewback in today... super awesome piece! Way bigger than I expected, but looks awesome! A definite pick up for OT fans :rock

Here's my contributions; this really is an awesome piece! BTW King, the Dewback might fit if turned at an angle, but the furry handles are too tall to fit on the shelf.

hhp.jpg

hhq.jpg

hhr.jpg

hho.jpg

We've come along way baby.
hhs.jpg

My daughters new ride...
hht.jpg

Got the dewback in today... super awesome piece! Way bigger than I expected, but looks awesome! A definite pick up for OT fans :rock

Awesome piece!! Could you please take a picture of it next to mighty Jabba for size comparison purpose?

My daughters new ride...
hht.jpg

[/CENTER]

Not like if this picture doesn't give us an idea of its massive size. :lol Your daughter is beautiful by the way.

Luis

Like I said in the dewback thread, great shots J!

Do you have lights under the shelf hold the Vader helmet? If you don't, you should.

Collection is looking great J :rock

Awesome piece!! Could you please take a picture of it next to mighty Jabba for size comparison purpose?

Here ya go... a little hard to get them both in a shot for perspective but this seemed to capture it well. Jabba's about 6" shorter lenght wise than the dewback and nowhere near as tall:

hhu.jpg

haha thats awesome man

Your daughters so cute, J. Congrats on the dewback as well. :clap

Super cute. :lol:lol

Thanks guys :duff She was more excited about the Dewback than me... it was delivered while I was out so she had been circling the shipping box for at least 10 minutes before I got there :lol

Like I said in the dewback thread, great shots J!

Do you have lights under the shelf hold the Vader helmet? If you don't, you should.

Collection is looking great J :rock

Thanks man! Bummer it won't fit where you wanted it to go... but still one I'd recommend finding a way to make room for him :rock

And yes, there is a light over Vader: Coco doesn't mess around on his custom jobs :lecture

ddy.jpg

Damn, that thing is huge! The Dewbie looks awesome GB, congrats :clap

Awesome piece and very funny your daughter new car :lol

Congrats

:duff

Congrats on Dewback, really awesome !

I feel foolish having even asked, I should have know better :duh

That is turned up to 11 :rock

Congrats on the Dewback. Also nice Vader display? How do you clean up the collection?

Awesome piece and very funny your daughter new car :lol

Congrats

:duff

Thanks, she's enjoying it. Now whenever she comes into the collection room she waves at the Dewback and gives him a pet.

Congrats on Dewback, really awesome !

Thanks! I'm loving this one :rock

Congrats on the Dewback. Also nice Vader display? How do you clean up the collection?

Thanks Jkno; I assume you'll be getting/or already have a Dewback? With your imperial focus he seems to be a must have.

And cleaning requires regular dusting... if I was good I would do it every 2 weeks; but usually once a month.

Very great collection my friend ;)

Thanks man :duff

Thanks Jkno; I assume you'll be getting/or already have a Dewback? With your imperial focus he seems to be a must have.

And cleaning requires regular dusting... if I was good I would do it every 2 weeks; but usually once a month.

Thanks man :duff

Unfortunately no Dewback for me at the moment. It is great but the Gentle Giant version will have to do. I have no space for such a big beast alas. Maybe in the future.

Here ya go... a little hard to get them both in a shot for perspective but this seemed to capture it well. Jabba's about 6" shorter lenght wise than the dewback and nowhere near as tall:

hhu.jpg

Holly molly the dewback is huge. Thank you for the picture.

Luis

Back